Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOLEY CRAP everyones so dang gum mean today

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:18 AM
  • 14 Replies

Seriously why is everyone being so mean and negitive. Wow I mean really. So lets do something nice cause mean people suck. I feel like crap today and my house needs picked up but I am resting and I come here to try to get through a day of feeling like crap and everyones being mean.

I am going to compliment someone that I see here regularyly. i heart racheal your funny and give good advice even though you are sarcastice quite often its funny your funny

Mom twopunksrockers You are like the dog goorue here You have helped me several times with dog issues

There are a few others but I cant think of them LOL sorry ladies

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:20 AM

I really like your avatar, I think you look cute and very happy. I want a pic like that with my husband.

I'm not mean, I don't like being mean so when I find myself  being really mean, I usually just step out of the debate. It makes me feel bad about myself, I just think there must be a lot of people out there who feel terrible about themselves because they walk around being so mean to people.

But, hey, whatever, the meek shall inherit the earth. Nice people live longer. So...*sticks tongue out*

1busymomma03
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:21 AM

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well today. I hope you feel better soon!

It does seem as if everyone is being mean today. Thanks for this nice post!! =)

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Aw TY I had to fight to get that pic and his mom begged LOL  You are always so fricking funny

Quoting kk_bella:

I really like your avatar, I think you look cute and very happy. I want a pic like that with my husband.

I'm not mean, I don't like being mean so when I find myself  being really mean, I usually just step out of the debate. It makes me feel bad about myself, I just think there must be a lot of people out there who feel terrible about themselves because they walk around being so mean to people.

But, hey, whatever, the meek shall inherit the earth. Nice people live longer. So...*sticks tongue out*

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:24 AM

TY and your welcome

Quoting 1busymomma03:

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well today. I hope you feel better soon!

It does seem as if everyone is being mean today. Thanks for this nice post!! =)

kk_bella
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Thanks, I like to make people laugh, especially when they spit on their computer screen!

*goes back to thinking about how she can accomplish this*

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM

ugh im one of those peoples today, its monday and i HATE mondays so that must be y everyone else is bein mean lol

but i like your avatar pic also, u n your hubby look very happy :)

Kayla516
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM

haha funny you posted that. My DH yesterday was just asking me why everyone on here is mean and negative. He then told me that they're parents must not have told him that if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all. While laughing at me for loving the site so much!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:30 AM

TY and yeah your prolly right

Quoting sandra_t00:

ugh im one of those peoples today, its monday and i HATE mondays so that must be y everyone else is bein mean lol

but i like your avatar pic also, u n your hubby look very happy :)

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:34 AM

MY man says the same dang thing LOL

Quoting Kayla516:

haha funny you posted that. My DH yesterday was just asking me why everyone on here is mean and negative. He then told me that they're parents must not have told him that if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all. While laughing at me for loving the site so much!

lesliesam
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:37 AM

People can be mean and not even know it. I try not to be, but I tend to be blunt so sometimes its mean. I hope your day gets better and if not don't worry about the house it will still be there tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)