Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daycare flyers-what should I put on them?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'v got an opening at my in home daycare & I'm going to put up some flyers around town but for some reason I'm drawing a blank on what info to put on there. Can you ladies help a girl out.

what I'v got so far is

part-time & full time rates

small group sizes

infant to elementary school age

cpr certified

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommyto2girls00
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:44 AM

location, hours, rates, contact info, your credentials.

ladyvamp5489
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:48 AM

It depends on what you want to advertise.  I usually put on it  that i have reasonable  rate and flexible hours and crafts for the kids, i also put on mine that im CPR/first aid certified and feed USDA meals and snacks. I put the ages of the kids  im willing to watch. and the hours im open. I hope this helps Good Luck. 

mysteriousmom06
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

It depends on what you want to advertise.  I usually put on it  that i have reasonable  rate and flexible hours and crafts for the kids, i also put on mine that im CPR/first aid certified and feed USDA meals and snacks. I put the ages of the kids  im willing to watch. and the hours im open. I hope this helps Good Luck. 

Thanks, I'v never really put up fliers before. Usually I get referrals from the daycare in town & word of mouth but the daycare has low attendance right now & a lot of ppl here have been dealing with lay offs.

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:53 AM

I would just put the name of the daycare maybe a grand opening! maybe you can do an open house kind of thing maybe parents can check it out have a walk in day just to visit your business location? Phone number and Location. What you provide Keep it simple if you're going to put them in the middle of the streets corners etc then keep it simple. If these are papers you'll be putting on cars then put all your info.  Do you have a website? Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)