Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a clean house?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:11 AM
  • 78 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have a clean house?

Options:

Very clean!!!

average,sometimes messy /clean

It's disgusting and out of control!!!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 275

View Results

I watch that show on bbc where Kim goes to clean dirty houses with her partner and I wonder how common this is?? Anyone else watch it?

Do you want to vent? Join my group!! WTF

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KT9105
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:13 AM

It's about average I'd say.  Some piles of stuff here and there but clean and neat mostly.  I refuse to be one of those people who cleans nonstop to present the perfect fake house.

kk_bella

Nope, haven't seen it.

In my house, the floor needs to be swept and mopped. We have dishes in the sink and one load of laundry to put away.

Also, I just cleaned the bathrooms the other day but now they are filthy again- that's on my to-do list today.

I guess it depends on your definition of clean and dirty.

allyson2212

Mines average. I try to keep it as clean as possible, but with these 3 boys, and 2 big dogs, it gets dirty FAST! Its a never ending project. I go over to friends houses that dont have kids, or their kids are grown, and their houses are so clean... and they smell great all the time!! No dirty diaper or mud smell... ahh that will be the day! 

milinsmom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM

I like that show.Some of the homes are sooooo filthy. It is hard to belive people live that way. 

My house is always clean, but I'm sure it would not pass every white glove test all the time.

Lilypie Daisypath PitaPata
PLATINUM_BEAUTY
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM

I couldn't be on CM ifI didn't. I'd feel like the worst SAHM ever.

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Right now it is not clean clean but it is not trashed either. My dad was here last week and he left Sat and took his stuff.  I cleaned a little but I have acute bronchitis and a cold right now so the minimal got done yesterday and today just dinner and a little picking up.  I hate getting sick because then I have to play catch up and that sucks too.

This signature is very tall. Try to keep it shorter than this green section.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:15 AM

No the house is rarely clean July-November.  It gets progressively cleaner over the winter and spring months and then when it is finally spotless in June, football season starts all over again and the cycle continues......

Davids_Wife1307
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:15 AM

I need to clean the end tables and coffee table

unload dishwasher, reload it

clean the bathrom

wash a load of clothes.

I guess its average haha

brandneweyes
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Not today. My house is a wreck right now. Like...I don't even know where to start if I did decide to clean it. My daughter's under this mess somewhere, lol.

mommyofblueyes
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Mine is not clean now, but I have been dealing with a throwing up toddler going on day # 2.  Usually it is pretty clean though.

greendark.gif BLINKIES image by NANISICILIANIrearfacing-2-son.pngAir Force Wife

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)