Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have no idea what to get my 2 year old for Christmas..

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:20 AM
  • 0 Replies

Well she's almost three, her birthday is in April. She loves everything. She is really really into My Little Pony, Hello Kitty, Tinkerbell and all the Disney Princesses. I know she would love anything pertaining to them.. but i want her to love everything we get. We did some shopping on Saturday and we got her the Elefun game, and Disney Princess hairdresser set, and a Geoffrey Giraffe from Toys R Us (which is a tradition my fiance and i started.. kinda. She has gotten one each Christmas she has had accidently.. so we continued it this year).. anyway we don't know what the big present will be. We thought about a leapster.. but after playing one myself at Toys R Us it is a little complicated..s o maybe that will be her birthday present. I thought about getting some Mega Blocks since she loves playing with those at church. But i just don't know where to start. She already has so much it's hard. I know at this age it should be really easy because she will be thrilled anyway.. but i think i just want it to be perfect for her.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)