Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you watch?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:43 AM
  • 24 Replies

For me it's Brothers & Sisters,NCIS,and the new 90210. Im waiting for "The Game" to come back too!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carygrantfan
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM

paint dry and grass grow

jackiec7707
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM

I have a new found love of the cake shows! White collar, House, Bridezillas, and Hoarders are the things I DVR.

GabriellaM
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:45 AM

I love Modern Family (the new comedy on ABC), Criminal Minds, Army Wives (but this season is over), The Good Wife, Desperate Housewives (sometimes), and Without a Trace.

gabe11-14

Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

*There are only so many "Good Guys" in this world, I got lucky and was blessed with 2 of the best.

luckypenny720

House, Bones, lie to me, Fringe 

GabriellaM

Oh yeah, I really like those too :) Hoarders is really sad, but I like it. The cake shows (especially Ace of Cakes and Cake Divas) are awesome too :)

Quoting jackiec7707:

I have a new found love of the cake shows! White collar, House, Bridezillas, and Hoarders are the things I DVR.

Brooklynsmom119

greys anatomy, desperate housewives

Brooklyn's Mommy

breastfeeding I'm a huge fan of whipping out the boob! Lets feed our children!

Breast are actually for breastfeeding. Society makes breast sexual which makes mothers uneasy about feeding their children the way God intended for them to be fed. Remember that the breasts function are to feed our babies, not for a mans amusement.

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Dexter,House,Heroes,Breaking Bad (which I can't WAIT for the new season to start!),Parking Wars,Bridezillas,Hoarders,Supernanny...

Photobucket
serioussifL
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM

House, Bones, Greys Anatomy, V, Locked up Abroad,  I shouldnt be Alive, the Sunday night lineup...    well, just too much. lol

I am a breastfeeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

ceciliam
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:47 AM

The only show that I really love is MadMen! The season finale was last weekend though, so now I have to wait until next fall for new episodes.

I've also started watching the new Melrose Place because I was a huge fan of the original and I'm so excited that Heather Locklear returns this week!

Other than that I don't watch much TV but if I happen to be able to sit and watch, I like the Food Network and HGTV.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)