Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long does sex last for you & so/husband?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:13 PM
  • 58 Replies

Poll

Question: How long does sex last for you & your husband/so?

Options:

0-10 minutes

10-30 minutes

30 minutes-1 hour

1 hour or more

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 288

View Results

Ok, I'm curious because all my friends think I'm crazy, but for us it lasts like 10 minutes or less & I'm ok with that.  I'm a busy girl & I've got lots of other things to do, lol.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AandCsmomBrandy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:18 PM

my SO and I have been together 8+ years and we still have sex 3-5 times a week eventhough he works out of town, but mama I'm tellin' you if it lasted much longer than 10minutes he wouldn't be getting it!!LOL  I have a 75/25 rule: I get pleased at least 75%of the time or he gets it 25% less!! so far we are both very happy =)

luving-mom-of-2
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Is that foreplay included??

Proud Denny Hamlin #11 & Michael Waltrip #55 Fan!

mommyto2girls00
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Quoting luving-mom-of-2:

Is that foreplay included??

I was wondering the same thing.

i.heart.rachel
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:22 PM

It depends. If we both just have one orgasm, it's less than 20 minutes. If we want more, it can go for an hour plus. Just depends on our moods. Usually we get into it and only stop when we are so exhausted we can't move. lol.

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, tutu making WAH momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

laurenliz1981
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Haha.   My husband is all self conscious because it doesn't last long & he doesn't believe me when I tell him it's ok.  As long as we both "finish"  who cares how long it lasts?  Actually, when he drinks, which isn't often thank goodness,  he takes FOREVER to finish, so, I'm done & just waiting, letting him do his thing.  It's kind of anoying, lol.  At that point, there are other things I could be doing, like sleeping.

BigMamaHeidi
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Without foreplay, just "on the job", its a quick process, maybe 5-10 minutes. With foreplay, it can be half an hour or more.

kk_bella
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Uh...less than 30, more than ten ;-)

k_hall1784
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Ummm, there have been a few times when it has lasted more than 20 minutes, but for the most part, it is about 15 minutes or less. That is unless we have both been drinking and the kids aren't home. Then we act like hormonal teenagers and go crazy all night. lol 

Kaybean
by Kayleen on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:26 PM

LOL at the "I'm a busy girl and I have things to do." That's funny. If we're just doing the deed and nothing else. it usually lasts between 10-15 min. It can last longer if we're in the mood to take our time though.

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

KT9105
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:26 PM

30 minutes usually. Unless it's after a deployment then it's a whole other story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)