Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are vampire's real?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:25 PM
  • 39 Replies
I have always wondered this. Are there real vampires out there?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

I_love_my_girls.gif my girls image by Phoebe_066         I_love_my_boys_1.gif boys image by lkfitz

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:26 PM

I think there are....

"They must find it difficult those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority."  G. Massey

Forget-me-not
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I don't think so, we lived in Transylvania for 2 years and never managed to see one... we saw bears but no vampires...lol

Jennifer, Crunchy Student Midwife, Wife and mother to Hannah 13, Abby 8 and  Liam born June 15 2009

nikkimomoftwo

yea there are actually people who follow this lifestyle. i believe oprah had a special on it once.

missingbelle

YES ! Always sleep with your neck covered and 1 eye open !!! hehe j/k there are people who drink blood and considr themselves vamps. but no not like you see i the movies.

rayzensun
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:28 PM

yes - judas was the first one which is why they don't like silver....(because judas was paid off with silver) 

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
isra1986
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:28 PM
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:29 PM

If I were to say that I believe in Vampires, Leprechauns, Mermaids, Witches (the Harry Potter kind), Were-animals, Aliens, Fairies, Goblins, Demons, or The Loch Ness Monster with the same conviction that hundreds of millions of people believe in God, I'd be considered crazy. But why? There are just as many "first hand" accounts and stories about all of those as there are of God and His miracles.

*yes I'm sure you've read that before, or something close. I say it all the time.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

inspain
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Yes, only instead of blood, they suck patience and sanity.  Welcome to CafeMom.  ;-)

The only appropriate attitude for man to have about the big questions, is not the arrogant certitude that is the hallmark of religion, but doubt. Doubt is humble and that is what man needs to be, considering that human history is just a litany of getting shit dead wrong. - Bill Maher
mommyoftwo103
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:30 PM

I don't think so...

rayzensun
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:30 PM

lol I just believe in all of them....

Quoting wickedfiress:

If I were to say that I believe in Vampires, Leprechauns, Mermaids, Witches (the Harry Potter kind), Were-animals, Aliens, Fairies, Goblins, Demons, or The Loch Ness Monster with the same conviction that hundreds of millions of people believe in God, I'd be considered crazy. But why? There are just as many "first hand" accounts and stories about all of those as there are of God and His miracles.

*yes I'm sure you've read that before, or something close. I say it all the time.

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)