Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mom arrester for 5 yo prostitution?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:31 PM
  • 38 Replies

did anyone else see this?  May already be a post but I cant find one.  I saw on fridays Today show about a 5 year old little girl missing in north carolina I think.  well today I saw on msn homepage that her mother is under arrest and gave the child to this man for prostitution and under arrest for falsly filing a missing person report.

This is wrong on so many levels.  How just how can anyone do this either party this poor child is five!  I am so upset about this if all is true.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dylansmom32509
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:32 PM

That's so sad. I saw on tv right now that they are looking for her body.

tha-hawt-mommie

i heard this story. and it made me sick! the dad had the lil girl living w/ him , than let her move w/ the mom bc she deserved a chance to be a mom ... i bet this is killing him 10x more. they're looking for the little girls body now =( 

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

BabyinAug08

yeah I heard that supposedly they found a witness or video that caught a man bringing the little girl into a hotel room.

I also heard that the dad had custody and supposedly the mother was straightening so he let her take the daughter for awhile. Either way, that story is so messed up.

robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM

i didnt see that..but that is sick for a mother to do that to her own child

Q0112
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM

i hate it for the girl to be going through this.

there is a picture of a man taking the girl inside a hotel room in MY town! I never thought something like this could happen where I live. It's such a tiny town and to think they brought the girl here is sick. The mother deserves to be in jail along with the people who took her. I hope she has a safe return home. God please look out for her!

momma43789
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:36 PM

oh yea there is sick stuff like that everywhere. here in kansas a man and woman just got sentenced for the woman pimping out her 7 year old for CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL money. yea talk about sick i feel so bad for these kids i think the punishment should be to leave the woman in a locked room with a bunch of good moms to beat the hell out of her!

Audreysmommy123
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:36 PM

This is just wrong on so many levels.. there is so much help out there for mom's who need help! what a stupid mother.. i can't believe someone would be so stupid to do something like that

scrappermom2
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM

I havent heard of the looking for body thing.  why do they think she is dead?  What channel is it on?  This is such a sad story her poor father giving that horrible woman a chance to be a MOTHER and now look at this.  She should be hung!!!

shabby.chic
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM

So sad : (

KristaP13
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:38 PM

ughh.. made my stomach turn :( That poor little girl....

I hope that bitch of a mother rots in prison. I hope she is treated like the piece of trash she is and *hopefully* is made a human punching/stabbing bag....

What a sad excuse for a human being....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)