Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

These dreams are getting me down!**EDIT**

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

So for the last few nights i have been having weird dreams.  For two nights in a row i dreamt that i was pregnant.  In both dreams the baby was a boy.  Then last night i had a dream that my best friend was pregnant and it was a boy!  Now I'm not pregnant and i doubt i will be again.  (DH doesn't want anymore kids)  I have two girls and i would absolutely love to have a boy!  But i know that i am blessed to have the children that i do!  Its just that all day today i keep seeing my belly all big and i still remember feeling the baby kick in my dream!  I want that baby boy! sad

OK I'm done with my pity session lol.  I just think I'm losing my mind!

So my dream about my friend being pregnant i was mad at her because she didnt tell me until the day after that she had the baby and i was supposed to be in the room with her so i was upset about that in my dream. I remember her baby had longish dark hair that stood out to me because she is blonde.

Well today she calls and we were talking and she says i had a dream last night that i had a baby and it looked just like Katie (my 1 year old that has long dark hair) and i had forgot to call you and you were super pissed!

I sat there for like 30 seconds didnt know what to say to her it was so unreal that she had the same dream just from her perspective!

~*~Mommys Girls~*~  

~Brianna Collette~3-29-05~Kaitlyn Rose~10-27-08~

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
happy2gether5
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Who's the boy in your profile pic?

mamivon2
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I can relate to you. My DH had a vasectomie right after our dd was born. We have a boy and a girl. Once in awhile I dream that Im having a baby, never see it though. I dreamed my family was at a park with and  I was playing with a little BOY in the swing. Everytime I think about a baby its always a boy.

Maybe our hormones are going crazy.

cssmith
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:09 PM

My little brother.  I practically raised him from the time i was eight years old till i was seventeen!  Maybe thats why i want a boy so bad because me and him have a really special bond.  I feel sometimes like he is more my kid then my brother

Quoting happy2gether5:

Who's the boy in your profile pic?

~*~Mommys Girls~*~  

cssmith
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:04 PM

bump

~*~Mommys Girls~*~  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)