Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am pretty sure a doctor i have seen before just killed their son *link included and yes that is him*

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM
  • 32 Replies

On the news they said a doctor killed his 9 year old son by stabbing him, and when they said his name i instantly knew who he was, unless there are two Dr. Stephen Wolf's here then i am almost positive that is him.

My heart goes out to that little boy's mommy.

:(

http://www.koco.com/news/21626259/detail.html

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-xoxo-
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Oh my gosh.......I don't even know what to say, that is so scary!! 

caiti
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Oh scary man....I have a hard time with doctors anyway...that's quite scary. My heart goes out to Mommy too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Boy Stole my Heart

iceprincess29
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:10 PM

How awful for the rest of that little boys family. I seriously have to wonder what is wrong with some people lately. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
ErikaRobin
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Whoa.   

Avabliss
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:12 PM

So sad :( 

Momma to 2.5 yr old Avalon Grier
Wife to geekchic hotty Jeff
Friend to all

larissacst
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:12 PM

wow. did anyone else notice that big 'ol gash om his forehead? i wonder if an irate cop did that..? if so well then good! what an ass

myfoursonsks
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:13 PM

I was thinking maybe the little boy fought back as hard as he could.  :(

Quoting larissacst:

wow. did anyone else notice that big 'ol gash om his forehead? i wonder if an irate cop did that..? if so well then good! what an ass

Army_Wife41
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Quoting iceprincess29:

How awful for the rest of that little boys family. I seriously have to wonder what is wrong with some people lately. 

baby

CafeMom Tickers

KimberlySnipes
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:16 PM

OP, where do you live?  I have seen this DR for many years!  His brother is my eye doctor also!  I don't even know what to think.  I don't think he would do something like that, but who knows.  I also live 3 blocks from him, I didn't know that.  I also knew the DR that killed his wife a few years back in Quail Creek and the lawyer that shot his wife and then killed himself.  Insanity!

edwardsgirl
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:16 PM

I am just; wow...not sure what to think.  The news doesnt have a lot of info; but all morning they were reporting there was someone found dead in that house, and up until recently i just assumed it was a adult..i never in my wildest dreams would of thought it was a little boy; a child of a doctor i know..and never would i imagine a doctor i know doing this to their baby.

:( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)