Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you know you were pregnant?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:12 PM
  • 46 Replies

How did you know you were pregnant? What were the signs besides missed period that made you take a test?

My friend and I were talking about this a couple days ago. I just really had a gut feeling, then missed my period. For her things started tasting weird and she started feeling sick to her stomach.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rockinflute05
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM

w my 1st pregnancy i just missed my period.. and my 2nd pregnancy i had headache, tiredness, fatigue lil abit, backache, just really exhausted, then missed my period... also i got lil hungry more than i used to.

Juliekat23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM

I notice that a few days before my period is due I get MAJOR pms...and I don't really pms ever.  I get upset about everything and cry, cry, cry.  I have been pregnant 5 times and its happened all 5 times!

CafeMom Tickers

Richys_Girl
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Morning sickness! :P 

& I use the term morning loosely haha.

ShaynaBourgeois
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:16 PM

I had a dream prior to me taking a test... My dreams told me i was having a girl and guess what.... IM HAVING A GIRL!

ambersmommy730

With my daughter, I missed my period. That was it. No other symptoms. With this baby, I hadn't even missed my period yet. I had come down with a sinus infection and since I couldn't remember when my last period was, the Dr ran a pregnancy test. 

CafeMom Tickersits a boyEthan- Due January 15, 2010

ErikaRobin

I knew when a person came out of my bajingo!  ;)

(I'm boring, I have to spice things up a bit.)

twinmamaof3
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM

With my first we were trying, but i never kept track of anything.  one day we went to wal mart and I asked my hubby to go get me a test.  He said no so I started crying.  lol.  It was positive.  with the twins, I had a spot of bronish stuff, when I was supposed to start my period, we really had no clue with that one, well besides me wanting pizza every day for a week and then pickles the next weekm then we found out we were pregnant.  I just blew that off though, not thinking I could be pregnant.

trishasjunebug
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I didn't know until I took a test. I was pretty sick to my stomach though, and my breasts hurt pretty badly.  

amayabrianna
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:18 PM

I always knew before I even missed my period because my morning smoke would make me so sick I couldn't even finish!! That was my sign it was time to quit for about 9 months!!!

My family supports them ALL does yours???

kyuteangl88
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM

with my daughter we had been on a trip and on the way home i noticed that anytime i didn't have food in my stomach i would feel sick, then i got to thinking and realized i was supposed to get my period the day before that, we got home and i tested...it was positive.

with my son, i knew the minute i had sex that i was pregnant! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)