Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Car Help

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

hey ladies i need some help.

hubby and i are looking into buying a new car, and trade in our toyota corolla. but he doesnt want anything other than a sedan. Do any of you ladies know what kind of a car has a big enough back seat to fit two car seats comfortably? we only have our son right know but we are planning on having another one or two in the future.

Thank you ladies for your help!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Gabeys_Mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM

I have a 2006 Dodge Charger. My son is in a Britax Marathon FF, which when he was RF it fit really well, too. Our baby carrier for the next baby will fit no problem.

awendels
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM

how is it on gas?

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

I have a 2006 Dodge Charger. My son is in a Britax Marathon FF, which when he was RF it fit really well, too. Our baby carrier for the next baby will fit no problem.

Gabeys_Mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Quoting awendels:

how is it on gas?

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

Pretty good. I'm sure there are better cars if you have a long commute. I commute about 30 miles each day and it seems to be pretty good for us. Oh yeah, and I only have the V6..not the one with the hemi or V8(if they make one).

uglykitty77
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:51 PM

I have a 2007 Ford 500 that I've been driving since i bought it in 07... I love it , it's big enough for 2 car seats comfortably, it has a huge trunck, it goes 30mile/galon hwy or between 26-28 on regular roads... it's great on gas ... and the best thing about it is the safety options that this car have to offer in case of an accident in which we got an insurance discount when we bought it .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)