Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You can talk to me if ... =D

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

*Sigh* So many posts with harsh words ... just was reading the 'Don't talk to me if ...' post.

It doesn't matter what religion you are or if you have one at all

It doesn't matter what race you are or what color your hair is or your eyes are

It doesn't matter if you have a military spouse or civilian spouse or no spouse at all

It doesn't matter if you have money or if you don't

It doesn't matter  if you are gay or straight

I believe we all have the right to live our lives the way we want to live them and as long as you don't judge me for my life I will not judge you for yours. If you say kind words then I will return them. If you say harsh words I will calmly reply or ignore it altogether. It doesn't matter to me whether or not you never finished high school or if you have a PhD. I do not care if someone is skinny or curvy or fat ... none of these things define a person for who they are as a whole. So you can talk to me if ....

YOU WANT TO! =D This place is for women to get together and talk, give advice, support each other when they are need. It should be free of judgement which we already get enough of in our day to day life. We all have our hardships and our own crosses to bear. Sometimes kindness and understanding can come from the most unexpected place. That's all, have a good day ladies.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
USMCBride08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:08 PM

lol same here =]

as long as you arent a military basher or someone who bitches about how i raise my child we're a-ok! 

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

abenirichelle
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:17 PM

hugs

raynesmommy1
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:20 PM

hugsyou rock

tinaleigh
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Quoting USMCBride08:

lol same here =]

as long as you arent a military basher or someone who bitches about how i raise my child we're a-ok! 

second that one! good

armybaseballtoddler girl

Proud Army Wife raising 2 of the most wonderful Army Brats in the world! Dont push your beliefs on me and we wont have a problem. My life is mine just like yours is yours I may not do things the way you want but I dont tell you what to do so Id appreciate the same :)

Saloria
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:42 PM

I would definitly never bash a military spouse. My father was a Navy man and his Father was an Air Force man. My Dad retired after 22 years, my uncle fought and was injured in the Vietnam war. My mother was a military wife as was I myself for 7 years. As a military brat ... I am a huge supporter of the Armed Forces and the freedoms they give us along with the wives. No one realizes how much they contribute to the country by supporting their husbands. On that note I would also like to take time to shout to the civilian contractors who also work beside our soldiers and their wives who support them. It's all the circle of life =)

Quoting USMCBride08:

lol same here =]

UncondtnlLove
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:44 PM

I agree! Great post!

scootermom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Quoting raynesmommy1:

hugsyou rock

I agree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)