Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay! Hes home!!!! Pic Heavy..

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM
  • 34 Replies

The bottom one is of him playing on his phone. He missed his technology..lmao

My honey is home for a few months! Im soooo happy to have him home safe. As there were some close calls. And the fact that we had a very bad deployment(I miscarried). But hes home, until Jan, where he will leave again for just shy of a year. As he is going to become a flyer(ie. Pilot). But he got to travel around the world(no joke, he really went around the whole world..lol) And also came back tan! Which isnt fair..lol

The two pics above are of this morning. As he woke me up at 530am and asked me if I wanted to go to breakfast.  And the last one is him in Afghanistan.

However sense today is a good day! Show off your husbands!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tpickle
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:33 PM

goodA hunk!

ajswenson
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Glad he's home and safe.  Enjoy him while he's home! LOL

rach_jaco
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Aww, I'm happy for you!!! My husband is supposed to be home sometime in January.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Quoting ajswenson:

Glad he's home and safe.  Enjoy him while he's home! LOL

http://www.cafemom.com/group/101576/ 

luvnmyfam13
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Sorry if I offend anybody but I am pregnant and emotional and me and my hubby had to work this whole weekend I only saw him for about two min yesterday and the day before... He works third shift for twelve hours each night.... and I miss him alot. I know thats sad when you have your loved ones deployed and such but since you said to show them off here's a good one from our wedding day. Sorry dont know how to flip it... This was aug 14 2008

baby
ARMYWIFEHILL
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:40 PM

ughh i cant wait only 1 month and my hubbers will be back from south korea!!! eeeekkkk! CONGRATS HUNNY! NOW AGAIN WHY ARE YOU ON HERE ?AND NOT WELL YOU KNOW.....

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:41 PM

YAH!!!! Glad he is home safe girl!

mousesmommy81
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:43 PM

This was returning from his first deployment. Needless to say Marli was mad at him!

Halloween. Heading outside to go on the submarine.

burch731
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Congrats on him being home safely ~ I know what a great feeling that is when you get to see them again after a long deployment. 

allyson2212
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Congrats!!! This is when my hubby came home from his first deployment, I was 7 months pregnant with our 2nd child and WAY emotional! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)