Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like I had an alcoholic weekend pathetic I know

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

I rarely drink and when I do I don't drink to get drunk and I do not drink a lot. Well every night this weekend from friday to last night I had a whiskey and coke. Just one each night and they did not have more then a shot a whiskey in it and I do not plan on drinking tonight but I am so relaxed today it feels great. I have not felt this good in a while. Was one drink three nights in a row bad or am I still ok?

I did not drive any where just stayed home, I waited til the kids were in bed and asleep before making, and hubby was home with me.

Brandi wife to John

Mother to Joshua, Aurora, Jacob, And 3 Angel Babies

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MOM22QTS
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:48 PM

everyone needs to unwind sometime.

youngmamma11
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:49 PM

My fiance and i just turned 21 not long ago... so he thinks its okay. He doesn't get drunk and neither do i.. i can go forever without drinking.. but my fiance likes to have a drink a few nights a week.. especially weekends. We always stay home and wait until after our daughters gone to bed.

Mommy2_two
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Sounds like you just had a nice relaxing weekend and you were VERY responsible about it! CHEERS TO YOU!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:50 PM

It's fine. Having a drink is not a bad thing unless it becomes an everyday habit that you have to have.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/101576/ 

mrs.ramirez
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:18 PM

If that makes you an alcoholic...

I don't know what I am... 

goodnightmama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:24 PM

I know that doesn't make me an alcoholic I just normally don't drink and that seemed like a lot for me. There are normally 6 months to a year inbetween drinkings. lol

Quoting mrs.ramirez:

If that makes you an alcoholic...

I don't know what I am... 

Brandi wife to John

Mother to Joshua, Aurora, Jacob, And 3 Angel Babies

scootermom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Quoting Mommy2_two:

Sounds like you just had a nice relaxing weekend and you were VERY responsible about it! CHEERS TO YOU!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)