Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

man...i really am a bad mom

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:56 PM
  • 23 Replies

i give my son fruit chews...even the red ones...and he eats them several times a week.

i give him chocolate milk every day...sometimes 2-3 times a day. i use hersheys syrup in it...

and i dont brush his teeth right after either one either...he brushes them in the morning, and at night.

well i just feel like crap now that i've seen posts saying that its bad to do these things...

My eggo is preggo!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM

how old is your son

mrs.kidd83
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Well looks like im in the same boat.  

preemiemommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM

will be 3 december 2nd

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

how old is your son

My eggo is preggo!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iceprincess29

Hey me too! lol Oh well, no biggie, he's still alive. How bout that? I am too lol 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
mistie900

I don't think that sounds too bad. As long as he is still healthy does it really matter? You know you're a good mom. Even the red ones? Is that a big deal? I let my kids have fruit chews to, they are their special snack and the closest they come to getting candy. My kids also get chocolate milk, made with Nesquick (sp?) every once in awhile, and strawberry milk made with syrup.

lil_one21

i'm right in the boat with you all

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:02 PM

i say you only live once, so live it up! candy and chocolate milk? hell ya! lol

mommy2two26
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM

well....add me to that list too!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!! is he loved?taken care of?fed?clothed?housed in a safe home? then nope you are NOT a bad mom!!!!!!! smile...you only live once and so do your kids!clapping

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Quoting mistie900:

I don't think that sounds too bad. As long as he is still healthy does it really matter? You know you're a good mom. Even the red ones? Is that a big deal? I let my kids have fruit chews to, they are their special snack and the closest they come to getting candy. My kids also get chocolate milk, made with Nesquick (sp?) every once in awhile, and strawberry milk made with syrup.

lol wanna hear something really sad/stupid guys? yea-- me, a 21 year old adult, JUST learned about strawberry milk. i am addicted to it. embarrassed mini

the red stuff supposedly makes kids act worse.. or something like that. (i know for my ADHD sister, red dye makes her behavior worse.)

lifehappy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:04 PM

LOL, I don't think you're a bad mom! I just think there are MANY moms on CM who claim to be PERFECT (my kids have never had pop, only eat organic, don't even know what candy is, etc.) but IRL aren't even close (like the rest of us who are willing to admit our "imperfections!). I believe in moderation; it works for my family!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)