Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frickin myspace hoesssss

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM
  • 11 Replies

UGHHH i swear that site is more drama than a novela. ANYWAYSSS. Go on today to add some pics. DH asked me to go on his and check for any messages last night. So i did. He has a few friend requests. I went through and deleted the spam crap, like always. Then there was some chick "heyyy uza hotte n dayum i wan dat" i had to read that like 3x to figure out what it said LOL. So anyway i denied her. Well. THIS MORNING i get on again and check to see if this one dude had messaged him back. No, but that crazy chick sure did! She sent a message asking if i was feelin threatened and what not cuz she could do it better than me etc etc etc. THEN ADDED A PHONE NUMBER. Wtfffff doesnt she know there could be crazies out there?!?!?!? Well, then again, its seems SHES the crazy one...

But really. We have just come to the assumption that shes a dog tag chaser... lol

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RissaBusch
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Lol, my husband dated a dog tag chaser once.  It almost ended badly LOL.

Crazy myspace hoez

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:00 PM

wow

themacs4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:00 PM

How does she know who you are?  I'm just curious.  Is his profile set to private?  I got a myspace friend request from my hubby's ex wife's cousin...Ummm deny!!  LOL

USMCBride08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM

lol no his page is public, because his friends could never find him lol and he just doesnt care =] he WANTS people to know hes married LOL cuz before, all these crazy chicks bugged him. ONE even got his # from someone on his page cuz she said she KNEW him!!

Quoting themacs4:

How does she know who you are?  I'm just curious.  Is his profile set to private?  I got a myspace friend request from my hubby's ex wife's cousin...Ummm deny!!  LOL

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

meghan451
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM

ha exactly why hubby and i dont get on myspace anymore. 

CafeMom Tickers
adawkins0616
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:04 PM

That is the reason that I nor DH have a myspace. Plus, his ex is a crazy bitch and it would be more trouble than it is worth to have one. She would go above and beyond to start shit!

I like that nickname "dog tag chaser" too funny!

zianneaaliyah
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:06 PM

It's a recession.  So these hoes are doing triple over time, LMAO!

KmaRie052008
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Ha i think that girl is pathetic! She cant find a guy so she has to use myspace!! So Pathetic!!! People like that have no lives!!!

We might not have it all together,

but together we have it all

USMCBride08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:11 PM

lol

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

It's a recession.  So these hoes are doing triple over time, LMAO!

RendevouzDreams
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Sooooo lucky I don't get mail on mine haha. I have mine locked and only family on it. I have another account but nobody does anything on it either. Just a app account.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)