Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she was found DEAD!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:34 PM
  • 26 Replies

not sure if anyone has been following the story of Shaniya Davis the 5yr old girl who was reported missing by her mother. well today at 2 she was found dead...its a very sad story here are two links to the story one is background the other is the report of them finding her. i feel for her family..its a very bitter sweet situation because she no longer has to be treated like she has and sold to men for sex by her mother.

background on story: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/15/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html

the newest report when they found her: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/16/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chrystal_A
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Cant say I didnt see that coming. 

momma2-3boys
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Wow, I had not heard they found her body.

This is so sad.

Rest in peace baby girl and may all the people who had a hand in this be brought to justice.

I hate hearing/reading stories like this, it makes no sense to me. 

amber_1024
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:38 PM

This story is all around sad and horrible.

How could a mother sell her daughter for sex? It's disgusting, and I hope the mom rots in hell and suffers..

That little girl is in such a better place.   

don't like it... don't read it!

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Oh no, that poor baby girl!

possummom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:39 PM

cant say that i am surprised. i hope her mother gets that extra charge added to her list. i feel sorry for that poor baby.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:41 PM

that is so harrible. Poor baby girl! Well at least shes safe now.

pinkfairy0206
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:43 PM

seeing that little angels smiling face and knowing what happened to her is like you said bittersweet.  what the fuck is wrong with ppl??? how the hell could a mother, do this to a child she held inside her for 9months give her to a "man". oh my lord...words can't even describe!

angelmomof2401
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Yes I have been following the story and it just breaks my heart. How can a mother of all people do such a thing. She's  up up with the  angels now, that song from Country Singer Martina McBride comes to mind Concrete Angel. There is a special place in Hell for that mother.

lovemymarine306
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:44 PM

that's just heartbreaking!

mami2five
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Ok, I just caught a small glimpse of this story last night on Nancy Grace,but never caught that her mother was 'selling' her...can someone fill me in?? This is so sad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)