Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH! IT WONT COME CLEAN!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

Found my DD's pre-school shirt under my car seat, with like 3 caprisuns on it and full of mold! She needs it for her field trip on wednesday. I tried Oxi-Clean, washing it twice, and even convinced myself  that boiling it might help! I feel like such a horrible mother!

Any Ideas on what might work?

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DaisyAg2003
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Will Shout Advanced work?  It got old grease stains out of a shirt of mine.

 

 

x_sabine_x
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Ew I throw away anything with mold on it. I'm allergic and being anywhere near it sends me running for my inhaler and allergy medicine. My advice is get a new shirt!

-Ellen-

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:41 PM


Quoting x_sabine_x:

Ew I throw away anything with mold on it. I'm allergic and being anywhere near it sends me running for my inhaler and allergy medicine. My advice is get a new shirt!

-Ellen-

I agree..mold spores are dangerous..I wouldn't let her wear it..even if I could get it clean...Sorry...

 


Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

ZoasMama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Yeah I thought about tossing it, but I would have to order her a new one and I cant get a hold of her preschool teacher to make sure that i CAN re-order. I think tossing it is going to happen though... ugh

lilberber
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:46 PM

i dont think mold comes out successfully i have tried before and just end up trowing the stuff away

ZoasMama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:56 PM

JUST TOSSED IT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)