Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dads gf makes me sick vent

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok  so here's the deal my dads gf hates me and my mom when she gets around my family and my mom(shes white) is there too she makes remarks racisist ones in front of me, needless to say i know she doesnt like my mom or me. here's how i know

back at the beginig of september my aunt came in from illinios (where my dad is originally from) and my momwas here at home and saw the girl and  asked her (the lil girl is 12 and fast as hell, she  was up by our house underneath our windows)  to stay away from the side of our house b/c she was trespassing and could use the side walk. the lil girl went  home and told  her family my mom cussed her out and called her all types of names. so my dad's gf comes trapsing into their back yard and yells out  in front of my aunts uncles and dad  your mom's about to get beat up.

i called my mom to find out what was going on and she filled me in. i walk outside of  my dads back yard to see a gang of the lil girls family members trying to jump my mom. i walk up to one of them and try to find out more and she threatens to hit me!  so i called the cops  part of the fact is the old lady thats supposedly raising the lil girl wasnt supposed to be there @ her house b/c it's condemned and i was threatend by a woman who was bigger than iam.   

later on after i had came home  and the old lady's kids and grand kids split my mom called my dads gf and asked her about what she had said my dads gf started laughing and goes yea i said it and it's funny you deserve it. my mom told her off real good and stopped speaking to her for a while. 

btw: earlier that day before anyone showed up at my dads i cooked some chicken alfredo and took it down to them (the bitch burned the food i cooked and it totally pissed me off i was ready to slap the shit out of her  in front of my daddy) b/c none of my dads family had ever tasted my cooking. no one ate it and it pissed me off b/c when i looked i saw she burned my food, the food it took me nearly 4 hours to make and i damn near had to go to the hospital over.

would i be wrong to tell her off considering she made remarks about me having a child and  she makes racisist remarks tward my mom in front of my dad aunts and uncles?

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
justinejoy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM

It depends on how you approach it.  I wouldn't go at her with all sorts of venom and anger and start yelling and cussing, that will get you know where.  Obviously if you are going to have a relationship w/your dad - you will need to learn to be able to be civil to each other.  I also think that you should tell her how you feel, in the nicest way possible - just to be the bigger person.  There is nothing wrong about telling someone something they did hurt your feelings.  :) good  luck!

Justine butterfly on head  

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Quoting justinejoy:

It depends on how you approach it.  I wouldn't go at her with all sorts of venom and anger and start yelling and cussing, that will get you know where.  Obviously if you are going to have a relationship w/your dad - you will need to learn to be able to be civil to each other.  I also think that you should tell her how you feel, in the nicest way possible - just to be the bigger person.  There is nothing wrong about telling someone something they did hurt your feelings.  :) good  luck!

thank you very much

MamaK1985
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Kill her with kindness. Don't raise to her bait if she says something nastey just grin and bare it and soon enough she will not have any ammo.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:08 PM

i'm trying that esp since my dad is so excited about his first grandkid i know hes gonna spoil her. he's got his step grandkids but this is  HIS  first biologically.  I know hes gonna spoil her  rotten lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)