Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:54 PM
  • 13 Replies

just had an off day where you could really just use a hug or a kiss?

Im so having one of those days..... Im really missing my husband.... but whats keeping me going is that he comes home in 30 days or 4 weeks from 2mrw!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laylasmommy2006
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Im pregnant so i get like that like once a day...where i need a hug or kiss from my DH 

nemiller
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:58 PM

yes, all the time.  it's been even worse lately.

AlyssaMommy2008
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:14 PM

me too.. im almost half way through my pregnancy and its getting harder knowing that he isnt able to be here with my through out this wonderful event!

I wish the army would give me back my hubby sooner than 30days lol!

Quoting nemiller:

yes, all the time.  it's been even worse lately.

bluesky51201
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 12:16 AM

I've been reading your posts, and seriously if you're already like this you have a rough rough road ahead of you.

GabriellaM
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 12:17 AM

What an encouraging comment! Not. Geez...

Quoting bluesky51201:

I've been reading your posts, and seriously if you're already like this you have a rough rough road ahead of you.

SexyPackerMama
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 12:18 AM

all the time i have been really emotional lately and it sucks i was not thins bad before i had my son and he is 6mo. keep your chin up hugs

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Oh yeah. I've had one of those days. Missing my best friend (she died) but not being able to turn to my hubby since he's being a jerk and getting close with a woman at his work...Thankfully God has blessed me with an amazing 16 month old who caught me crying and gave me a tremendous hug and then had me laughing within 5 minutes. :-) :-)

LuvmySFSGT
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Yes...I am lonely.  I need a mans big arms to hold me:(

Army_Wife41
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Yep. I had one of those days today. Unfortunately my husband decided today was also the day he needed to be a dickhead. So yeah...I didn't get what I needed....but he got what he needed.

baby

CafeMom Tickers

AlyssaMommy2008
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 2:31 AM

im sorry that i have a hard time dealing with being pregnant and alone... i guess all I was looking for was to know I wasnt alone....!

Quoting bluesky51201:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)