Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

* do I make cookies for him or not*

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:07 PM
  • 2 Replies

Poll

Question: Do I bring cookies for Weds night

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

Well I just recently posted a post about my date & how he invited me to go over to his house weds night..I'm not quiet sure what we're going to be doing but I'm asumming that he may cook dinner..Is it okay me bringing cookies for deseret and just not say anything and bring them or should I just say hey can I bring some cookies*

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KT9105
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Everything is better with cookies!  And if they don't want them I'll take 'em!

SugarAndSpiceX3
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:08 PM

I would ask. He may be getting take out. He may not be cooking at all. I would just casually ask him what his plans were for Wed night and go from there. Or maybe just say "Hey, I was going to bake some cookies to bring over on Wed. Is that ok, or do you have other plans?"

Brittany - Loving Mama to Mya 9.21.04. My all GLITZ Pageant Girl. Jade 11.05.06 My Super Sneaky but oh so sweet Tom Boy. Ellie 5.21.08 My Little Miracle Ladybug. & Adoring Wife to Omar since 06.28.08
We choose to practice Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing. We choose to Not Vax, Use Glass Bottles, Eat Organic when possible, Buy Locally, and our children sleep alone. We are a Christ Loving and God Fearing Family that does our best to live by the Bible. Our ways might not work for you, but it's best for our family!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)