Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you..

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

let your kids eat dinner/lunch in front of the television? Asia has been, i feel so guilty. she has been since last tuesday. only because we dont have the table yet, its supposed to come tomorrow. lets just hope so!

Im.. a mother to Asia Sister to Rocco, Dylan & Roger, Aunt to 11 kids, a single mother, a AIDS & HIV+ supporter, a retired pothead, a sex lover, a new york city resient and...I wouldnt change my life for the world <3

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Depends on what we eat, most of the time we eat supper at the table. but lunch on the weekends are a little more lax. 

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:48 PM

My son doesn't watch TV...his choice. We eat all our meals at the dinner table.  However, I think it's ok to eat in front of the TV every once in a while, especially if you have no table to sit at.

turkey dinnerBe thankful for what you have.

IluvAsialots4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:52 PM

its just that, we moved into a new house and i decided on new furniture.

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

My son doesn't watch TV...his choice. We eat all our meals at the dinner table.  However, I think it's ok to eat in front of the TV every once in a while, especially if you have no table to sit at.

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Congratulations. Hope you like your new house and new furniture.

Quoting IluvAsialots4:

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

turkey dinnerBe thankful for what you have.

IluvAsialots4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:56 PM

thanks (:

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Congratulations. Hope you like your new house and new furniture.

Quoting IluvAsialots4:

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Im.. a mother to Asia Sister to Rocco, Dylan & Roger, Aunt to 11 kids, a single mother, a AIDS & HIV+ supporter, a retired pothead, a sex lover, a new york city resient and...I wouldnt change my life for the world <3

single_and_preg
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:57 PM

yeah all the time, We never ate at a table even when i was growing up.

Im not sure why but we just never did.

AJmum
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:57 PM

My kids eat lunch in front of it, not a big deal to me.

KmaRie052008
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Sometimes i let my son eat breakfast in the morning in fron of the tv The only time i let him sit in front of the tv is when i cant be sitting at the table with him! I hate seeing him eat by himself!! but for lunch & dinner he sits a the table with me!! =)

We might not have it all together,

but together we have it all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)