Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a Kuerig?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

I'm looking at maybe getting one for my mom for xmas. There seem to be a couple different versions...which do you have? I see the elite is about $100, is there reason to spend the extra to get the special edition...or maybe even the platinum? I don't mind spending the extra if theres a good reason.

And of course...do you like it? Is it worth the money?

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM

someone must have one??

anitad364
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:14 PM

My ex MIL has one.  I don't know much about it except she loves it!  So here's a bump for ya :)bump

Lesli310
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:16 PM

I want one but I can pay 100 bucks for a coffee pot. Then where do you get the "cups" from? can you only buy them online? 

CafeMom Tickers
imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Well I know that you can buy the single serves in lots of places..sears, kohls, target, walmart...the grocery store may sell them but ive never looked.

I'm just trying to find someoen that has one that can tell me if its worth it, kwim? I knwo she would never get it for herself, and neither would I...thats why it might make a great gift.

Quoting Lesli310:

I want one but I can pay 100 bucks for a coffee pot. Then where do you get the "cups" from? can you only buy them online? 

isaiahsmomma86
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Lol, i would LOVE to have one. And if we had the money to spend on it we would get one, but you have to think about if she'll buy the coffe that goes with it later, or use what you give her and that's it. If she will, then go ahead and buy it. If she wont, then i might buy something else that you could use any coffee with.

Heather- I am a  vaxing, non CIO, disposable diapering, formula feeding, stay at home mommy to Isaiah and happily married to the best hubby ever, Patrick.

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Thats a good point. I looked around and they don;t seem terribly expensive. But I will put some thought into that, thanks:)

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

Lol, i would LOVE to have one. And if we had the money to spend on it we would get one, but you have to think about if she'll buy the coffe that goes with it later, or use what you give her and that's it. If she will, then go ahead and buy it. If she wont, then i might buy something else that you could use any coffee with.

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM

:)

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Ahh i'd also google it and read the reviews.  Lol that says alot sometimes  :)  Sorry I don't know of any one with one but GL! 

IluvAsialots4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:48 PM

i have one, and i LOVE IT!

its good for my 3yr old since shes currently in a coffee phase. it starts up fast, coffee tastes great, id buy it again and again and again!

-makes great hot cocoa too!

Im.. a mother to Asia Sister to Rocco, Dylan & Roger, Aunt to 11 kids, a single mother, a AIDS & HIV+ supporter, a retired pothead, a sex lover, a new york city resient and...I wouldnt change my life for the world <3

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:51 PM

So by starts up fast...do you have to prep it everytime before you use it? Sorry maybe a dumb question...but Ive never even seen one used.

Quoting IluvAsialots4:

i have one, and i LOVE IT!

its good for my 3yr old since shes currently in a coffee phase. it starts up fast, coffee tastes great, id buy it again and again and again!

-makes great hot cocoa too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)