Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our New Addition to Our Family

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:09 PM
  • 20 Replies

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Very cute! 

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I LOVE that pic of the puppy and your son in the bath...My 10y/o has always wanted to bathe with "his" dog..but she was big when we found her and scared of water so never could..How awesome it that for your child and his dog to grow up together like this... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Aww.. lol we had a dalmatian when I was little and I use to alway bath with her.. Now that I think about it was kinda gross but I loved it.. We searched for a puppy so that my son could have a "Best Friend" to grow up with.. He already loves her..

Quoting Just_Bethy:

I LOVE that pic of the puppy and your son in the bath...My 10y/o has always wanted to bathe with "his" dog..but she was big when we found her and scared of water so never could..How awesome it that for your child and his dog to grow up together like this... 

DelennDax
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Way too cute!  DS LOVES our dog.  He is always giving him lovings.  We even had to put a lock on the treat cabinet b/c DS was feeding him those like candy.

toddler boyexpecting girl puppycatcat

babybratnc
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 4:15 AM

I envy you really bad....lol!!! I have always wanted one, but cant find any around here. Plus i was always told they tend to be deaf and mean, which i dont believe. I want one so bad. I want either a dalmation or shitzu/pekignese(sp?) mix.

anetrnlov
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 4:20 AM
Too adorable.

wedding website

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:39 PM

No they are really good dogs.. They are just very protective if you don't socialize them.. They will only be deaf if it runs in their gene line and they are usually born deaf instead of becoming deaf..

Quoting babybratnc:

I envy you really bad....lol!!! I have always wanted one, but cant find any around here. Plus i was always told they tend to be deaf and mean, which i dont believe. I want one so bad. I want either a dalmation or shitzu/pekignese(sp?) mix.

calcalmommy
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Aww!  I want one!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Quoting anetrnlov:

Too adorable.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/101576/ 

mymaddiegrl2
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:47 PM

did i miss it what is that precious baby pup name. soooooooooo cute .  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)