Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

enfamil restfull

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM
  • 0 Replies

anyone tried it? i decided to try it because DS is up ever hour and half to feed and usually eats 4 oz, i try more but he won't take more.  no, i'm not trying it because i want more sleep, i'm trying it because WITHOUT that little bit of extra sleep, (even if it's only an hour or hour and a half) i get frutrated and upset with him much quicker and i HAVE fallen asleep WHILE feeding him before, not to mention he's much crankier the next day.  so, don't think i'm looking for the easy way out.  i was up for 72 hours straight with him the first 3 days we were home and i have a hard enough time staying up for 24 hours straight otherwise.  ]

anyways, we tried it for a couple of nights and i noticed his stool was just a bit thicker than normal.  he doesn't NOT have BMs, they're just thicker. 

the 1st paragraph is stated as such because i have already seen the criticism that enfamil restful has received.  i'm not trying to starve my baby, i'm trying to make things better for us and i only use it at night.  so, since i can't control the bashing, if it makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead and bash. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)