Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMFG..she just "blah blah blah'd" me!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:27 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have to say this made me laugh because I've been going thru a lot the past few weeks, and my daughter has been terrible the last week (She's usually a really obedient child). Dealing with her, this pregnancy and yet another death..I am drained!! Here she is taping up the couch....to the wall. And I said "OMG don't do that!"...and my 2yo said "BLAH BLAH BLAH" and went back to taping the couch to the wall. Somebody please save meeeeee.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jgl3g
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:34 PM

LMAO I am sorry the best advice I can give you is walk away and laugh it off then go take the tape away. See when my daughter was 3 my dh fell asleep on the couch and it was a sectional couch well I came home from working 3rds to find him hog tied to the couch. Yes I said hof tied. She wrapped my yarn around the banaster of the stairs the knob to the front door her dads anks, and wrists then layed down next to him and went to sleep. He slept through the whole thing. I laughed it off, untied him, asked my daughter why she did it and her reply was "because i am evil mommy" She has grown out of it lol but hey kids do the damnest things.

remaining_me
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:28 PM

rolling on floori love her response! she was nice enough to untape the couch hersel, thankfully. Lol.

Quoting jgl3g:

LMAO I am sorry the best advice I can give you is walk away and laugh it off then go take the tape away. See when my daughter was 3 my dh fell asleep on the couch and it was a sectional couch well I came home from working 3rds to find him hog tied to the couch. Yes I said hof tied. She wrapped my yarn around the banaster of the stairs the knob to the front door her dads anks, and wrists then layed down next to him and went to sleep. He slept through the whole thing. I laughed it off, untied him, asked my daughter why she did it and her reply was "because i am evil mommy" She has grown out of it lol but hey kids do the damnest things.

heavenlyangl420
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Quoting jgl3g:

lol thats very cute

MandyOs
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:40 PM

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)