Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stages...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

Asia is 3, and she is currently in the stage of asking questions. everything we do its always "Why does that happen?" or "where does ___ come from?", "is ___ real?"

believe me, it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and ON!

lol. what should i do? should i ignore it until it goes away? or should i answer her questions. i need help! everything i say is turning into a question in her mind!

confused

Im.. a mother to Asia Sister to Rocco, Dylan & Roger, Aunt to 11 kids, a single mother, a AIDS & HIV+ supporter, a retired pothead, a sex lover, a new york city resient and...I wouldnt change my life for the world <3

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MikeysMom51108
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Well, my son's not at that stage yet, but I say answer her. As frustrating as it is for you, she's learning. She's just curious about her world.

mommasbabies77
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:34 PM
Laughing hard..oh how I remember that stage. Hon, The only advice I can give is answer as many questions as you are able to tolerate..after that I used to try to distract them by singing songs with them or saying their abcs. It's such a cute age..enjoy it..it'll be over soo fast.:)

shayliesmom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:35 PM

My daughter is 4...she asks questions everyday!! I would say answer your child....and definitely answer them honestly!! 

IluvAsialots4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:36 PM

thank god! lol (:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Laughing hard..oh how I remember that stage. Hon, The only advice I can give is answer as many questions as you are able to tolerate..after that I used to try to distract them by singing songs with them or saying their abcs. It's such a cute age..enjoy it..it'll be over soo fast.:)

Im.. a mother to Asia Sister to Rocco, Dylan & Roger, Aunt to 11 kids, a single mother, a AIDS & HIV+ supporter, a retired pothead, a sex lover, a new york city resient and...I wouldnt change my life for the world <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)