Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Talk about akward/embarrasing. Come laugh at my expense :)

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

So my friends 12 y/o son has been asking if I would give him my old cell phone b/c he thought it was soooo awesome b/c it was all touch screen and junk. I had no use for it so I gave it to him w/o a charger b/c I couldn't find it. Well I told his dad that before he gives it to his son, to check it b/c I have no clue what was still in it. Well awhile ago my s/o was bugging him to make him some videos and send them to his phone if you know what I mean. Well needless to say I left a few on there that I thought I deleted, but didn't. Yep, so my friend saw them while he was going thru it to delete shit. He told me about it today and we were just sitting there laughing our asses off about it. Oops!! Moral of the story......delete shit!! I am horrible at deleting shit and I really didn't think I'd be giving my old phone to a 12y/o boy. Thankfully I was smart enough to tell his dad to check it before giving it to him. Now I just know he is going to bring it up in the furture. We had a good laugh about it and now you can too!!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SamanthaLarae
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:41 PM

hahahaha pretty funny!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Cissyhill
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:42 PM

That's funny.  I was sending drunk tits and ass photos to my friend. (not my proudest moments) and found through a very angry phone call that I was sending it to her old number which had clearly been reassigned to someone else!  Moral of my story...delete old phone numbers

cmb121906
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Quoting Cissyhill:

That's funny.  I was sending drunk tits and ass photos to my friend. (not my proudest moments) and found through a very angry phone call that I was sending it to her old number which had clearly been reassigned to someone else!  Moral of my story...delete old phone numbers

Hahahaha, must have been a chick b/c I dont think any man would have minded that :)

Click for more info!

1_hawt_mami
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:40 AM

thats funny........ill bet the boy wouldnt have said anything if he seen them hahaha.

mom2-3babies
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:44 AM

well i gave my MOM my old phone that had racey photos/ pics/texts...i got a phone call one day..."umm hon, i found some things on the phone...i deleted them for you...."

beyond embarassing!

lbdm2002
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:45 AM

My embarassing story of the week...lol

in our apartment, we have an entire wall that is glass sliding doors that go out to a little area..don't ask..it's a very weird set up.  Anyway..when we first moved in, my son walked RIGHT into the glass doors when they were shut.  Ever since then, he always sticks his hand out in front of him to make sure that the door is open before he tries to go through.  I was talking to hubby about it a few weeks ago and we were laughing at DS as he was walking with his hand out in front of him.  Well, the other night, I was doing laundry and the buzzer on the dryer went off (the dryer is in the porch area behind the glass doors).  Well, it was night, and we had the lights off and were watching a movie.  Well, I heard the buzz and jumped up out of my chair and ran SMACK into the glass door and fell flat on my ass..yep..it was closed.  *sigh* 

Moral of the story..learn from a 2 year old..walk with your hands out in front of you as you go through glass doors..lol

lbdm2002
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:47 AM

ha ha..my inlaws gave me a computer several years ago that they got from FIL's dad.  Well, FIL's dad is gay.  And my inlaws didn't wipe the hard drive prior to giving me the computer.  I'm a grown woman and I've seen some stuff before and don't get easily embarassed..but yeah..there were pics and videos on that computer that definitely  made me blush!!

Quoting mom2-3babies:

well i gave my MOM my old phone that had racey photos/ pics/texts...i got a phone call one day..."umm hon, i found some things on the phone...i deleted them for you...."

beyond embarassing!

cmb121906
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Quoting mom2-3babies:

beyond embarassing!

Hahahaha, thats why I told him to check the phone b/c I knew there were forwarded texts from friends that are not appropriate for a boy. I knew I had videos at one time, but thought I deleted them. NOPE!! haha!!

Click for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)