Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JUST ANSWER THE F-ING QUESTION W/ A SIMPLE YES OR NO *edited w/ info*

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:44 PM
  • 78 Replies

DOES A CHILD, AGAIN, A CHILD DESERVE TO BE CALLED A "PUNK ASS"

NOW THIS CHILD IS NOT BEING CALLED THIS TO HIS FACE.

ALL THAT IS GOING ON IS THE MOTHER DOES NOT LIKE THIS CHILDS FRIEND SO SHE CALLS HIM A "PUNK ASS CHILD"

AM I THE ONLY 1 ON THIS SITE THAT THINKS A GROWN WOMAN SHOULD NOT CALL A CHILD THIS EVEN IF IT ISN'T TO THE CHILDS FACE

IMO IT TAKES A HEARTLESS COLD BITCH TO CALL A CHILD A PUNK ASS AND I'LL STESS THIS EVEN IF IT IS NOT SAID TO THE CHILDS FACE THAT IS NOT HER CHILD.

*reason for this post*

in another group a post said *some1 should drop that punk ass child on the ground*

i got a little heated because it stems from her sons friend dropping a dog on the ground, not throwing, dropping it because it pooped in the house, so she said she dont like the child in the first place, and she thinks that child should see how it feels and that "punk ass child" should be dropped on the ground to see how it feels.

i, personally do not think a child and a dog should be held on the same level, yes abuse is wrong, but no child should be called that, imo, or those things shouldn't be said about a child just to equal itself to a dog.

bisexual-1.gif BISEXUAL image by CrzyNWntNLuvcb43c1044905937f3653fecd238a1a7f149.jpg funny image by nightmare_014image006.jpg funny buttons image by kiheller001fc73503073ee28f47339b0e0988fcc6a68a.jpg funny image by Gold_Eyed_Cullen_Girl  bob.jpg bob steals cookie icon image by Dare_2_Dream_4ever RENANDSTIMPY-2.gif 2 dancing fools image by cunnbr 

sexygirls.jpg bisexual image by emily1111

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Quoting _mimimosley_:

DOES A CHILD, AGAIN, A CHILD DESERVE TO BE CALLED A "PUNK ASS"

NOW THIS CHILD IS NOT BEING CALLED THIS TO HIS FACE.

ALL THAT IS GOING ON IS THE MOTHER DOES NOT LIKE THIS CHILDS FRIEND SO SHE CALLS HIM A "PUNK ASS CHILD"

AM I THE ONLY 1 ON THIS SITE THAT THINKS A GROWN WOMAN SHOULD NOT CALL A CHILD THIS EVEN IF IT ISN'T TO THE CHILDS FACE

IMO IT TAKES A HEARTLESS COLD BITCH TO CALL A CHILD A PUNK ASS AND I'LL STESS THIS EVEN IF IT IS NOT SAID TO THE CHILDS FACE THAT IS NOT HER CHILD.

No

gulfcoastmom4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Sorry some kids are punk ass kids.

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I'M KINDA PISSED SO I KNOW IT KINDA IS MIXED UP

3earthangels
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I call mine, and other's children, little punks.

spcjones203

Some kids are definitely punk assed kids. Granted, they are like 12, 13 years old. And yeah while that still falls in under the definition of "children", they can be some lil punks.

kdasgirl

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

Yup.

Photobucket

lady_light2708
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I have to agree!

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

amayabrianna
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

My family supports them ALL does yours???

Vandyswife
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Im sure I will get bashed for this, but I call my DD a punk sometimes!!!! I dont find it degrading... but whatever... now a punk ASS nope never...

althoughI agree with a PP some kids are punk asses...

marineswashing dishesfloating in pool

Dad- United States Marine, Mom- Stay-At-Home-Mommy, Courtney- Birthday March 11, 2009

ready_for2
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:48 PM

i dont really care. people have their opinions, about adults AND children. i have seen some punk ass children before

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)