Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have facebook, read this...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:15 PM
  • 46 Replies

THE FACEBOOK TRICK: press up,up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Enter key, then right click then press up and down and magic crcles will appear. the only way to get rid of them are to log off or refresh the page...IT TOTALLY WORKS. Post this as your status if it does!

I don't normally do these since most of them are fake, but get on Facebook & try this...it actually works.

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, former breast-milk bottle feeding now formula, co-sleeping, delayed vaccinating, non-circumcising, tried cloth, now disposable diapering kinda mom.  I will stay at home, rear-face, public school, wear my baby, attachment parent, and refuse to spank.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt. 
Trying to lose weight?  Already lost it?
Come join
Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thinkpink86
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:18 PM

cool..it really did work!

mommysasha1988

I really wonder who figured it out & why...lol.

Quoting thinkpink86:

cool..it really did work!

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, former breast-milk bottle feeding now formula, co-sleeping, delayed vaccinating, non-circumcising, tried cloth, now disposable diapering kinda mom.  I will stay at home, rear-face, public school, wear my baby, attachment parent, and refuse to spank.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt. 
Come join

wells75904

Something else that is funny.....go to the bottom left of the page and click on where it says US: English....its where you change your language....and click US: Pirate...its  hilarious

Need Help Saving Money? Check out 

Frugal and Thrifty Moms-This group is a place to come to get recipes, advice, to chat, have fun, let your hair down and talk about cooking, recipes, budgeting, menu planning, and all things related to making our households run more smoothly.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugal_And_Thrifty_Moms

ColieO

LOL I posted it earlier.

HEre is a website for more websites that have things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Konami_code_websites

AJmum
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Thats a lot of work for circles......LOL have fun!

mommysasha1988
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Hahaha.  That was funny.

Quoting wells75904:

Something else that is funny.....go to the bottom left of the page and click on where it says US: English....its where you change your language....and click US: Pirate...its  hilarious

Come join

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:22 PM

didn;t work for me...do you need to be in windows?

LadyxChristian

HOLY SHIT IT DID WORK

Queen of his Castle...I love my Army man.Engineers lead the way Hooah!

Mother to a beautiful lil blonde hair blue eyed girl The love of my life~ Ashlynn Cheyenne Easom-Brown

Wife to the must wonderful man.The 2nd love of my life.My soldier~SPC Joshua Brown

LittleMomma13

haha thats pretty cool!

mommysasha1988
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:23 PM

I have no idea.  It took me a few times because I confused my left from right, lmao.

Quoting imthatgirl728:

didn;t work for me...do you need to be in windows?

Come join

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)