Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he sd i was fat....

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:36 PM
  • 20 Replies

So dh n i were arguing and he sd i was fat, now i know im not "skinny" i never have been, ive been  a size 9 since high school.... i have a big butt lol so smaller jeans wouldnt fit...so when i met him i had been working out cause i had been workin at a gym and i wasnt skinny still but i weighed between 145-150, and in the past 6 months of not working at all or working out i pre-pregnancy weighed about 160, and imean i kno my belly gained most of it... but still thats like the meanest thing he could say cause well he sd something meaner he sd thats why we dont have sex that much anymore cause he was like "we talked about this in the beginning (of our rela) that i wouldnt find you attractive if you got fat" i was like im fuckin pregnant asshole and he was like ur only like 9 weeks blah blah... it really upset me, hes sd some pretty mean things when we've fought... idk im just upset cause i feel like im in that in between stage of looking fat and looking pregnant...  and it just kinda straight up hurt!

having a baby

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MelonballBounce
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:37 PM

He's a huge asshole. (:`

LadyxChristian
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Im sorry he called you fat.Men are idoits sometimes.Dont let his words get to you love.<3<3 

Queen of his Castle...I love my Army man.Engineers lead the way Hooah!

Mother to a beautiful lil blonde hair blue eyed girl The love of my life~ Ashlynn Cheyenne Easom-Brown

Wife to the must wonderful man.The 2nd love of my life.My soldier~SPC Joshua Brown

Cecilias_mommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:44 PM

heres a pic of me when he met me (im the one on the left i was a waitress and it was suberbowl)

heres me 7wks2ds

heres 8wks4days

having a baby

LovinMySons
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:08 PM

He called YOU fat?  tell him he has a little dick, therefore you are allowed to be fat. Jerk! 

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
YoungMommy182
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:10 PM

WTF?!?!?! in no way are you fat!!!! hes an ass i agree with the lady above me! lol

Quoting Cecilias_mommy:

heres a pic of me when he met me (im the one on the left i was a waitress and it was suberbowl)

heres me 7wks2ds

heres 8wks4days

Cecilias_mommy
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:52 AM

thanks lol but it still upsets me

having a baby

MeganRoggero
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:56 AM

understandable that you are upset. you aren't fat, you are what I would call average size not skiny and not fat... so thusly I think a good thing.

ilovemyaj
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:58 AM

your not fat and even if u were your pregnant momma you have a good reason.

My son is my world

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.comlove of my life                                                                          

remaining_me
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:58 AM

lol what a douche... my hubby would never be so dumb, but your hubby seems to know little to nothing about love, pregnancy, and the power of hormones.. ur concern is supposed to be his "attraction" to you while your pregnant?  let him screw a hole in the wall.. i wouldn't even let someone with that kind of thinking touch me. yuck

mirahz
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:00 AM

He's just being a dick. My kids father was like that. I was like 125-130 when we got together, take into account I was 17. Now I'm not gonna lie I did gain a lot of weight but I've had three kids. My new man enjoys all of it and frankly it hasn't stopped others from wanting it either. Everyone has their own view on what is and isn't fat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)