Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

professional pictures

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:40 PM
  • 15 Replies

OK ladies..when was the last time you took the kiddos to get professional pics done.  DD's birthday and the holidays of course are coming up...I am thinking i should take her in, she hasn't gotten any done since April of 2008...am I slacking on this??

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Mine have never had them...we have school pics and pics I took when they were little..we never had the money when they were small.... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

livingrlovesong
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:50 PM

I do my own. They turn out better, I get what I want, and I dont have to pay out the booty for them! :)  

Randi- One Blessed MaMa & Soon To Be Wife
      in love   toddler girl   baby boy

Randi & Caleb   Emma Grace   Ethan Carter
          4*7*06         4*15*07       10*17*09

BrodysMommy251
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:51 PM

We just did our Holiday/2 year pics last week. I posted a few on my profile. =) 

graciesmom6206
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Studio pics, we got those done in July.  Last month we hired a professional photographer to do pics around the city though.  Studio pics are nice, but I really, really like the candid shots etc.  Also, I love getting pictures at some of our favorite places,it makes them more meaningful to us. 

ColieO
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Took my son specifically, he was 6 months old. LAst time he got prof pics was my wedding, and that's because we asked our photog to get some of him, but they weren't specifically him. lol.

matswife2023
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:54 PM

I am a totally slacker then too lol.  I got pro pics done twice since my son was born almost 2 years ago.  Once when he was 2 weeks old and then family ones done a few weeks ago.

Ashley, Loving Mommy To Dallas and Fiancee To Howard

Kierri
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:55 PM

We took my DD to get pictures done when she was 3 weeks old. We also just went in last week to get Christmas/Dani's 6 month old pictures taken at Sears.

In the past when it was just my DH and I.. we took them ourselves and they turned out really good. 

Cherish77
by Cherish on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:57 PM

dd had her school pics done last month, but we haven't done any of ds since last year, when we did our family pic.  Haven't decided where to go yet this year.

NessaLovesEmma
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:05 PM

We just had our daughters pictures taken on Sunday. Boy was she a handful!

brookieboo7209
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:08 PM

its all what u can afford...  i only take my daughter if i have a really good coupon.... she is 5  months almost n we have done her pix 2 times.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)