Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just venting,.... im depressed :(

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:41 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm so depressed because i just learned ill be spending thanksgiving alone.... crying

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetcherry_59
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:43 PM

I'm sorry! That is just aweful.....I'm depressed too! I wish I could just run away from my life.

Punky_1981
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Awww. I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I am being forced to go to my MIL's house. I would rather be alone trust me.  

May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

cacykat
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Aww that sucks!  Sorry to hear that.  I spent an Easter alone once, and it was the LONGEST day.  It will be hard but you will get thru it. 

hugs

Deb~

"Be the Change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi

haileysmama05
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Aw i'm so sorry =(

sweetcherry_59
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:47 PM

If you lived closer to me I would have you over to my house.....being alone is no fun!

davidjames07
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I have this exact problem! I wish i was going to be alone Thanksgiving and on X-mas eve. grrrr to inlaws!

Quoting Punky_1981:

Awww. I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I am being forced to go to my MIL's house. I would rather be alone trust me.  

Breastfeeding/formula feeding, non-circumcising, vaccinating, co-sleeping, disposable diapering, spanking when needed, forward faced at 1, feed my son whatever he wants in moderation,  Wife to Joey since 01/06, mother to David James since 07/12/07, and pregnant with baby number two due June 7, 2010.

single_and_preg
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Im always depressed around the holidays because its just me , my father and now my son.

Im glad i have them but it used to be better when my mom and brother were alive. So i always remember them more then usual around this time of year which depresses me since they arent here.

Maddismom2007
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:48 PM

awwww thanks ladies.... being a single full time working mom i tend to spend most holidays and many other times alone still never get used to it.. its bad :(

AJmum
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:50 PM

I know it must be hard, but just try to work on making your own traditions with your daughter, Some day you will be celebrating with her family!

Quoting Maddismom2007:

awwww thanks ladies.... being a single full time working mom i tend to spend most holidays and many other times alone still never get used to it.. its bad :(

Maddismom2007
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:52 PM

well i would but i wont even have her ill be completly alone just me and the dog thats it!!!! thats why im so depressed id be ok with just me and my dh but no her either :(

Quoting AJmum:

I know it must be hard, but just try to work on making your own traditions with your daughter, Some day you will be celebrating with her family!

Quoting Maddismom2007:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)