Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help me i am at a loss

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

when did your kids start sleeping through the night?

i have 2 kids 2 and 1/2 and 5 years old. and neither child sleeps through the night.

what tricks helped you

I provide childcare for parents in and around Tulsa,Ok.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
highbridgemom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:49 PM

DS10 was nearly 2.  DS8 was 5 weeks.  They slept thru the nite at the same time.  Freaked me out, I thought for sure that something was wrong with the baby LOL.  DS9mos was 3 1/2 months.

CVislosky
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:50 PM

DS started to sleep thru the night at 2 months.

Try a routine. Bath, pj's, a little tv, story time, then bed. Sometimes, I sit and hold DS until he falls asleep if he is upset. This is what I do but my DS is 4 months.

LilyGiannaMommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:51 PM

My DD has been sleeping through the night since she was 2 months so I am lucky. She had some problems when I moved her to her ownroom. I have found that she sleeps better with a little bear in with her. I just started letting her sleep with a bear at 8 months. I had to keep with a schedule with her that seemed to help. Bathtime, bottle, 2 songs in the rocking chair, and sometimes her nightlight.

kyle84niki
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:52 PM

we do have a routine, we also have a strict bed time. but they wake up between 3 and 8 times a night

kyle84niki
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:20 PM

i have decided that if you do not post something with drama no one cares. i know everyone has kids out there and could be answering this but they are to busy with the drama on here and this agravates me

ambersmommy730
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:23 PM

My DD started sleeping through the night at 3 months. She did it on her own. 

CafeMom Tickersits a boyEthan- Due January 15, 2010

Lilcountrygrl86
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:28 PM

We were lucky, our now 2 and 1/2 year old started to sleep through the night around 1 and 1/2 months old. Lets see if we are as lucky with this next one due in january.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)