Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zhu Zhu hampster

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:51 PM
  • 39 Replies

My daughter wants a Zhu Zhu Hampster for Christmas. Anybody know where to get one? If you have one... do you like it?

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
julierae
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:55 PM

bump

AJmum
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:57 PM

My Daughter wants them too, they are really hard to get, toys r us.com has them right now but only in one color.

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:58 PM

They are this years hard to find hot toy...I know amazon have some but are asking 4 times the regular price I think...Blessed Be ... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

julierae
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:59 PM

of couse she would have to ask for the hardest thing to find. Welcome to parenthood! lol  Try explaining why the elves cant make a toy,lol

newfound09
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:03 PM

I work @ K-Mart and have had SO many ppl come in and ask about this darn thing. WalMart doesn't have them in stock and we flat out aren't carrying them yet. It isn't even in the top 15 toys for K-Mart. Still don't get what the fuss is all about but i guess its like the whole furby thing a huge FAD.

ColieO
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:04 PM

There is ONE Wal Mart in my area that still has them in stock. Probably not any longer though. Try Craigslist. I don't really get the craze but oh well. I should have bought them when I heard they were a "hot toy" about 2 months ago. I could be rich right now! lol.

teacup714
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:05 PM

what the heck is a zhu zhu hampster?

julierae
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:06 PM

I guess it is a toy hampster that acts like the real thing- without the mess and up keep,lol

PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:07 PM

They are so cute! My sil got my 3 kids 8 of them, 2 of the same ones. I just pre-ordered Winkie (black and white special edition) hamster for my 2 year old.

My kids have been having the best time with those hamsters. They are a life saver. Whenever I have to go somewhere the hamsters keeps my kids preoccupied lol!

They are so hard to find around here, so I had to order 2 online, not saying how much I paid (too much.) My sil can find them where she lives.

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1randy.jpg Randy Orton image by Mr_Damn_Artworks

smorekids
by 867-5309/Jenny on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:11 PM

I have been searching for a month and a half now to find a hampster!! I was calling Walmart everyday for 2 weeks and I just gave up calling. I guess Walmart just put a limit on them, well at least the store where I live did. So I am really hoping I can find one now. We have the ball, the fun house, a bed, and a carrier but no hampster. Amazon and Ebay are selling them for more than the stores if you are really desperate for one, I myself won't buy one from either place so my search continues!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)