Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ds got kicked off the school bus today

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:16 PM
  • 19 Replies

i'm really upset about it

just like normal i took ds out to get on the bus and i went back in the house dd was in there by herself and the bus stops right in front of the house well anyway like 1 min later i heard them honking.so i open the door and she tells me to come here and she said it loud in front of all the other kids that ds pooped his pants and cant go to school which she should have never done in the first place. she said she asked him if he did but he didn't want to tell her but finally told her. (if you blame him for something weather he did it or not he will say he did it)so i told ds to come here i take him in the house and he is screaming and crying i'm a good boy i'm a good boy i didn't poop my pants so i take him in the house to clean him up and he didn't even poop his pants at this point i was pissed he was crying and thought he was in trouble and asked me mommy what did i do wrong? i just wanted to cry and i called the school and the lady i talk to said she would talk to the bus driver and i am going to tell her she didn't have to tell everyone in his class and now the kids are probably going to pick on him they already pick on him cuz he is the smallest in his class

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetpea1269
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:20 PM

That is awful! My son is the smallest too and very sensitive to boot. I'd have that woman's job! She should not be in a position of trust for children and treat them like that!  So sorry and extra hugs for your boy!

CVislosky
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:20 PM

I would wait at the bus stop with him the next morning and give her a peice of my mind. She had no right to do that. Embarass her worse. 

TheLastLetter
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Grrr sometimes adults can be worse then kids. Poor little guy.

TheLastLetter
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:21 PM

and have some one record it.

Quoting CVislosky:

I would wait at the bus stop with him the next morning and give her a peice of my mind. She had no right to do that. Embarass her worse. 

LilyGiannaMommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Definitely, poor little guy, I hope they don't pick on him to much, kids can be so awful.

Quoting CVislosky:

I would wait at the bus stop with him the next morning and give her a piece of my mind. She had no right to do that. Embarrass her worse. 

theboyswon
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Quoting CVislosky:

orchid404
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I would not be very nice to her...  Call her supervisor, call the teacher, call the freakin Senate!!  Get her fired! 

Poor baby, big hugs to your little one.

http://i.imgur.com/FYrNd.gifhttp://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=8567                                                                 http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=8567

nemiller
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:26 PM

i'd be livid, to say the least.  that is WAY uncalled for on the bus driver's part.  i'm sorry she embarrassed and upset your son like that.

EdgeOfSanity
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM

That is horrible! GIve your poor little guy a hug for me. I would definitely be calling the bus company tomorrow. That is not ok. 

teenmom0305
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:31 PM

my dd got left at the bus stop. Her cousins ride the same bus and saw her running to the stop. They said that they and some other kids that saw her too were telling the bus driver to wait. He didnt. My baby just had to cross the street to get on the bus. i watched it all. Ihave also seen this driver wait for other kids so i called the superintendent. The driver got wrote up and has to apolize to me and my daughter.

Quoting orchid404:

I would not be very nice to her...  Call her supervisor, call the teacher, call the freakin Senate!!  Get her fired! 

Poor baby, big hugs to your little one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)