Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pre paid legal

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:19 PM
  • 8 Replies

This is a legit business first of all no scams here.  I am offering 24 hour 7 days a week legal services and Identity theft provention for 27.95 for the whole family. This also includes wills which will be updated every year. The enrollment fee is 76 dollars if you  want these services bye Nov,30th after that it goes back to it's original price of 240.00. For every person you sign up you get 34.57 if you get three it goes up to 108.00 if interested send me a message

Thank you for your time

Christina

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:22 PM

LMFAOlaughing

lilmacmama20
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Why are you  Laughing???

Quoting eviesmom453:

LMFAOlaughing

clovismommy25
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Quoting eviesmom453:

LMFAOlaughing

This is a scam, sorry, but some one is getting scammed. If I want legal advise, I will pay the $25 to $50 consult fee to talk to a REAL lawyer face to face. Not some $30 a month shit I will probably never use. Also, a GREAT way to avoid needing legal advice, is follow the law. OH yeah, and have insurance in case some jack ass decides he wants to sue you for an accident. Other wise. you are covered. Good luck with this though.

I am Magen,  a 21 year old, former teen mommy with two children(Amon and Ryan),married to(Dustin) the father of both my children,high school graduate, exclusively & extended public breastfeeding (with no cover), baby wearing, co-sleeping, CIO is cruel, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, vaccinating, circumcising, thumb sucking encouraging, disposable diaper using, lets my kids trash the house, then picks it up for them, going to public school, doesn't force church but believes in God, goes to bed angry, does not fold laundry, loves to organize, listen to heavy metal and country, reads constantly, plays world of war craft with my husband, pro-life, child abuse survivor(NOT victim), republican, soon-to-be home owning, living my American dream, stay at home mommy!

lilmacmama20
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Actually it is a real lawyer they will come and represent you in court. It's not a scam my friends mom has this business and has made 1200 a month.

Quoting lilmacmama20:

This is a legit business first of all no scams here.  I am offering 24 hour 7 days a week legal services and Identity theft provention for 27.95 for the whole family. This also includes wills which will be updated every year. The enrollment fee is 76 dollars if you  want these services bye Nov,30th after that it goes back to it's original price of 240.00. For every person you sign up you get 34.57 if you get three it goes up to 108.00 if interested send me a message

Thank you for your time

Christina

CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:42 PM

We already have attorneys on call like this but here is a bump because I LOVE the service..

Erica

a wedding website

ColieO
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Its not a scam. My friend has pre paid legal and it has saved her SO much money. When her car got totaled because she got cut off in traffic and hit the cement barrier and her insurance wouldn't cover it. Pre paid legal got the insurance to agree to covering it. $17000 worth of damage and she pays $19 a month for the service. Anytime she needs a notarized letter even , its free. You don't have to break the law all the time to need it.

Quoting clovismommy25:

Quoting eviesmom453:

LMFAOlaughing

This is a scam, sorry, but some one is getting scammed. If I want legal advise, I will pay the $25 to $50 consult fee to talk to a REAL lawyer face to face. Not some $30 a month shit I will probably never use. Also, a GREAT way to avoid needing legal advice, is follow the law. OH yeah, and have insurance in case some jack ass decides he wants to sue you for an accident. Other wise. you are covered. Good luck with this though.

CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Yeah the last time I used it was when I got a letter on our door because the house we are renting was being foreclosed on.. I had  no idea that was the case and couldn't get a answer out of the Landlord.. 

She helped me with everything, told me what my rights were and contacted the company hired to collect from our landlords so they would know we lived there and the owners didn't..

Its was a great peace of mind thing.. I ended up talking with the Trustee's office more( about auction dates and such) but that day I needed some answers:-)

Erica

Quoting ColieO:

Its not a scam. My friend has pre paid legal and it has saved her SO much money. When her car got totaled because she got cut off in traffic and hit the cement barrier and her insurance wouldn't cover it. Pre paid legal got the insurance to agree to covering it. $17000 worth of damage and she pays $19 a month for the service. Anytime she needs a notarized letter even , its free. You don't have to break the law all the time to need it.

Quoting clovismommy25:

Quoting eviesmom453:

LMFAOlaughing

a wedding website

clovismommy25
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:02 AM

For me it is a joke, I know 2 lawyers and 5 judges that are personal friends in town and count less notaries. All of them offer free advice and consults, 2 of the judges with write up papers for me in their spare time and one of the lawyers with represent for free if I really need it. I see no reason why, if you have the proper insurance in place and behave, that you would need to pay a monthly fee for something like this. Get good coverage and listen to Dave Ramsey.

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting clovismommy25:

Quoting eviesmom453:

LMFAOlaughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)