Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**ADULT CONTENT**

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
WHAT ARE GOOD SEX TOYS FOR HUSBAND AND WIFE TO USE EITHER WITH EACH OTHER OR ON EACH OTHER?? WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE POSITIONS THAT NEVER GET OLD? p.s. quickies are AMAZING!!! haha haven't had one in a long long time. until 30 minutes ago. lol

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MandyOs
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:30 PM
K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:33 PM

lol df always wants to get one...its CLONE-A-WILLY. u can make a dildo of ur dh's penis! lol he thinks we should make one of his penis for me when hes gone! lol

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

AirForceWife412
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Quoting K.a.C.87:

lol df always wants to get one...its CLONE-A-WILLY. u can make a dildo of ur dh's penis! lol he thinks we should make one of his penis for me when hes gone! lol

MY HUSBAND JOKED ABOUT THAT.. THAT WOULD BE GREAT! WE'RE TRYING TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT CUZ THE SAME OLD ROUTINE IS GETTING OLD.. BUMP
refinada_20
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:46 AM

I have this toy from the passion parties.  It is great for both of us.

Any ring with a vibe would be great for the both of you to enjoy.

TippyD
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:05 AM

ANYTHING:) seriously, ok, read this in ENTIRETY before jumping to conclusions: you can get vibrators for him to use on you(or if you are really freaky.....anywho)  or for him to watch you use:)

AirForceWife412
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:07 AM

Quoting TippyD:

ANYTHING:) seriously, ok, read this in ENTIRETY before jumping to conclusions: you can get vibrators for him to use on you(or if you are really freaky.....anywho)  or for him to watch you use:)

we r up for anything.. litereally. he said i had to find stuff for him too. i was like uhhh what do they make for guys.. but he likes not being able to see whats going on.its a cool feeling but i'm pregnant and it takes longer to get to the BIG "O".. and i'll get him whatever as long as i get mine.. hahahaha

TippyD
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:19 AM

Quoting AirForceWife412:

Quoting TippyD:

we r up for anything.. litereally. he said i had to find stuff for him too. i was like uhhh what do they make for guys.. but he likes not being able to see whats going on.its a cool feeling but i'm pregnant and it takes longer to get to the BIG "O".. and i'll get him whatever as long as i get mine.. hahahaha

do a 69 position with sex toys, that way you dont have to taste anything, you can use a pocket pussy on him, while he uses a vibrator on you:D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)