Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drunk Words are Sober Thoughts!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

Let's hear it ladies... whats the one thing you said drunk that you'll forever regret?

I personally have nothing to put cause I'm a non drinker. but all my friends are and it's a Love/Hate relationship for me.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I DO.......lol..j/k I don't remember anything bad I have ever said...but I am sure there were times... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

Avabliss

I could never put one thing...  Its more the things I do not so much say.

Momma to Avalon Grier.  <3
Hopeless living, loving and laughing.
We are your typical hard working, punk rock listening,
vergetarian eating, rule breaking, world loving,  
art creating, ever changing, always loving family.

TheSinFamily

"Sure! Lets have just one more baby!"

LMAO obviously I don't regret it, but he talked me into having our 4th when I was 4 Long Islands deep. Needless to say when I was sober and changed my mind the next morning it was too late.

Punky_1981
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:39 PM

When I was younger, I was dating this guy, but was really liking one of his friends. I liked the friend before I started dating him actually. Well one night we were all out at a party, I was really drunk, and I walked up to the friend, and told him that I loved him, and I wanted to be with him. The guy I was dating heard this, and a couple of days later came over to my house, and told me that his friend really wanted to be with me, and that he was going to step back so we could have a chance to be happy. It was sweet.  Another time (more recent) I sent a drunken text message to a friend of mine, and told him that I wanted to see him naked, and it should be a crime for him to wear clothes with a body like his. That one didn't turn out to bad either. We dated for awhile. It was nice. Funny how you do stupid things when you are drunk.

May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

mstnbecki
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:42 PM

I cant think of any for me but SO in a drunken stuper told me on new yrs lets go make a baby(knowing I wanted to and was on the pill) and I told him if you say it one more time im flushing my BC, WELL stupid him had to say it so I flushed them, 3 mths later I was pregnant LOL.I tell him all the time I bet you wish now you had kept your mouth shut.You should have seen his face the next morning when I told him I though my BC out he was like WHAT? lol. but now its been 9 yrs and hes very glad he did that cause he loves his son to death

cdavis21
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:49 AM

laughing

Quoting TheSinFamily:

"Sure! Lets have just one more baby!"

LMAO obviously I don't regret it, but he talked me into having our 4th when I was 4 Long Islands deep. Needless to say when I was sober and changed my mind the next morning it was too late.

pregnancy week by week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)