Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What an ungrateful B!tc# !!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:40 PM
  • 15 Replies

So my "friend" went to sign up for toys for tots for her kids for Christmas since her boy friend(my hubby's best friend) left her 8 months ago and she still isn't working she can't afford Christmas, well they asked her what size clothes they were and what one toy did they really want or were they into.. So she calls me and actually complains that they are only getting 2 things.Is she kidding me?? I said to her at least it is something!! I mean really why not be grateful?? I'm sorry its just this kind of thing bugs me.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NessaLovesEmma
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Wow. She is definitely being ungrateful.

cmhart

That's terrible.  She should definitely be grateful. If she wants more get a job.

Happily in love with Tyler, my wonderful Navy husband and mommy to Leighton, my beautiful baby boy.

happynavytoddler boy

hisbabybat

Wow, that is so ridiculous. First off she's at fault for not having a job, and secondly she should be grateful she's getting help at all.  

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:42 PM

yep she is very ungrateful.i agree :( there are some kids out there who dont have shit.i know someone like that in real life op,and she is very much worried about herself and not others.

USMCBride08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:43 PM

that pisses dh off too.

i mean, its freakin free. Be freakin grateful. DH stands outside fricking walmart collecting toys for ALL needy children. And not as many people donate like before. 

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Quoting USMCBride08:

that pisses dh off too.

i mean, its freakin free. Be freakin grateful. DH stands outside fricking walmart collecting toys for ALL needy children. And not as many people donate like before. 

if yall were in houston,i would gladly donate to help out :) i may not have much,but i like to help some how

SexyPackerMama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:44 PM

that is very ungrateful her kids could be getting NOTHING i think i would have slapped herif she were my friend 

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM

yeah that would irritate me too if one of my friends complained about somethig like that.  Either she can gratefully accept the gifts or get nothing at all from them. She needs to realize that they are not gonna be able to give her a sack of toys they do have other people to help also.

lesliesam
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:46 PM

I agree. I heard on the news that the Angel tree had to turn people away this year and she can't be happy her kid or kids are getting something. My kids get stuff every year except this one. My husband lost his job and Im on disability. Thanks to food stamps we will have dinner. We discussed it and we are going to make stuff from what we have around the house and barn. There are so many families that need the help more than us, But not her greedy butt!

Punky_1981
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:46 PM

I hate people that do that shit. She is very ungrateful.  

May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)