Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So freaking irritated!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

Got in a car accident and have back pain. The adjuster says they wont pay for any of my back pain treatment because its from the pregnancy and not from being hit. I really should have never mentioned being pregnant. ugh!!!! I said that I don't have back pain in my pregnancies, and especially not now my baby is the size of a grain of rice. What an idiot he tells me I am an anomaly (not sure what that means) because all women have back pain when pregnant. I had back labor and possibly back pain at the very end of my pregnancy but what pain can I get from carrying a child that is the size of a grain of rice. Freaking idiot! ugh so irritated, who says that stuff you obviously have never been pregnant if you think I have back pains at freaking 6 weeks pregnant. Yea this tiny little microscopic baby is hurting my back and not the giant automobile that crashed into me. arhg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cherish77
by Cherish on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:46 PM

What an Asshat. 

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:55 PM

I knwo right!! We women must be some fragile little people if 6 weeks of pregnancy is like this.*rolls eyes* This wis why its bad when women exxagerate because then men can say stupid stuff like this and think its alright.

Quoting Cherish77:

What an Asshat. 

DakotaRose
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:58 PM

It sounds like you need to get a hold of a lawyer.... insurance companies are out for themselves, they don't care about the people who get hurt. 

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:00 AM

I know but freaking lawyers always want there cut it would make more sense to just pay for my treatment and move on with there lives rather than racking up charges.

Quoting DakotaRose:

It sounds like you need to get a hold of a lawyer.... insurance companies are out for themselves, they don't care about the people who get hurt. 

iceprincess29
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:00 AM

lol, agreed. btw anomaly is kinda like one of a kind or unique, I think.

Quoting Cherish77:

What an Asshat. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)