Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Best Black Friday deals? Post yours!! **Link to all BF ads leaked!**

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:53 PM
  • 29 Replies

While Target and Best Buy are advertising Nintendo DS for $169, Wal-Mart is selling them for $99.

Wal-Mart also has $2 DVDs, $3 PJ sets (for kids, $7 for adults), $7 hoodies (adults, $3 for kids), $3 track suits (kids, adults $9), Miley Cyrus CD for $5, $10 video games, a 15-picture collage frame for $7, portable DVD player for $49, V-Motion for $30 (Vmotion games $13), all-in-one printer (scanner, copier) for $25, mp3/video player for $29, and a huge crock pot for $13.

Where are you going on Black Friday? What are the best deals you've found so far?

(Also I've heard that you can buy all of these things ahead of time and then go back and get the difference paid to you because Wal-Mart has the policy where if you find it cheaper within 30 days they refund you. Might be a good idea for some of the items if you don't want to deal with BF madness!)

Sorry, forgot to include the link.

http://www.black-friday.net/walmart-ad-scan.html#

www.black-friday.net has Best Buy, Old Navy, and tons more.

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, tutu making WAH momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YoungMommy182
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:55 PM

How do you know? Is there some kind of ad going around that i dont know about! lol

amb_josh
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Yea i havent seen any ads either for black friday

chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I want a crockpot for Christmas SOOOOO badly....should do a hint hint hint to DH. The $10 video games...are any for the Xbox 360? Do you know? DH has one of those and he'd shit himself if I got him a game or two for ten bucks. (Okay, well, I'd shit myself....he doesn't care spending $60+ on a stupid video game) 

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), co-sleeping, baby wearing, ERF, solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 16 years), vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available.  ~Chele Marmet

bablondie
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Not black Friday, but yesterday I bought Star Trek the new dvd for 10$ off Overstock.

Last year we got our 800$ couch from JCPenney for 192$

Tips, ideas, shopping, health, moms, Gluten-free, quick recipes, frugal living, reviews, weight loss efforts, funny stuff and more! bablondie.blogspot.com

alwaysyoung
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:00 PM

bump

ramzmomma
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:01 PM

I'm still not sure if i'll be doing black friday. It's too early for me, and we've already bought DD all her gifts.. next year I know i'll do it.. because we'll be buying bigger gifts.

Good luck ladies!

How`s my pregnancy doing? 

two yr old bday ticker  

ramzmomma
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:03 PM

My husband is the same.. Soo tired of those expensive games.. Ugh! He just bought "me" a game for HIS xbox for my birthday.. which means he used MY birthday money to buy HIM a game. LOL

I'd crap myself too if those games are that cheap.. i'd definally be black friday'n it!

Quoting chairhead28:

I want a crockpot for Christmas SOOOOO badly....should do a hint hint hint to DH. The $10 video games...are any for the Xbox 360? Do you know? DH has one of those and he'd shit himself if I got him a game or two for ten bucks. (Okay, well, I'd shit myself....he doesn't care spending $60+ on a stupid video game) 

How`s my pregnancy doing? 

two yr old bday ticker  

Caffeineplease
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I thought i heard on the tv ..that Target was having sales starting this friday.

ToriBabe1221
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:06 PM

bfads.net

briana_paige
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Walmart has the best deals this year. There is a ton of things I'm getting there.

Target is going to have a coffee maker for 3 dollars so I want to get that. They will also have seasons of One Tree Hill and House for 12.99 so I want to get a couple of seasons of OTH and season 2 of House(we have all the others).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN