Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who has their Christmas tree up?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:48 PM
  • 21 Replies

Hi ladies,

I'm just wondering who has their tree up already? We put ors up today, we were going to do it the day after Thanksgiving as we usually do but I'll most likely be having surgery next week and be in the hospital for a while, so we put it up today instead! I'm also rushing to get my Christmas shopping done before the hospital, ah! Post pics of your tree and decorations! :)

My turkey stays until Thanksgiving! lol

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Morgiesmom83
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:51 PM

My mom owns like 5 trees and has 3 of them up. I still need to dig through the garage to find mine.

NavyWifey122305
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:53 PM

same here I dont know where hubby put it when we moved in . I emailed him and he said he has no clue if he even brought it or tossed it. I hope i dont have to by another, alot i like real ones better then fake but he wont let us have a real tree unless he is here to put it up and water it. ( doesnt like anyone but him under it incase it falls ) lol

Quoting Morgiesmom83:

My mom owns like 5 trees and has 3 of them up. I still need to dig through the garage to find mine.

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

HeatherM0529
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Mine has been up for almost 2 weeks now!!!

This is our first year with a tree and we didn't know if we had enough ornaments. Turns out we didn't, BUT now we do. This was when it was still bare though. It's FULL now!!

Got all my ornaments FREE at Kohls!

Check out my Blog for Fun and Exciting giveaways going on ALL THE TIME!!

http://www.heatherandavery.blogspot.com/

CallieLynsMommy
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Your tree is gorgeous!

Quoting HeatherM0529:

Mine has been up for almost 2 weeks now!!!

This is our first year with a tree and we didn't know if we had enough ornaments. Turns out we didn't, BUT now we do. This was when it was still bare though. It's FULL now!!

Got all my ornaments FREE at Kohls!

CallieLynsMommy
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:57 PM

I like real trees too but living in FL makes it difficult. :(

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

same here I dont know where hubby put it when we moved in . I emailed him and he said he has no clue if he even brought it or tossed it. I hope i dont have to by another, alot i like real ones better then fake but he wont let us have a real tree unless he is here to put it up and water it. ( doesnt like anyone but him under it incase it falls ) lol

Quoting Morgiesmom83:

RoguesMommy

Nope, not yet- maybe tomorrow, if not Monday. 

PhotobucketLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
marshallsmommy

i dont have mine up yet, but it tonight though, but with packing and moving it will stay in the box til we get moved in, then up with the tree!!! can't wait i love christmas trees!

mrsjedwards
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:58 PM

we will start getting things up december 1st.. probably will wait 2 weeks or so after that for the tree :) i am SO excited!!! i love christmas so damn much!

Phoenix_sp
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:59 PM

After DS's birthday party on Saturday it will likely go up.

butterflyblu
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Nope, not until December 2nd at the earliest.  We get a live tree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)