Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just wondering if u knew about this......those that struggle during this time of year *about food*

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:18 AM
  • 6 Replies

i went to a church today and they have a "food pantry"

u bring i.d. proof of where u live and info on every1 in ur house

i got 2 BIG BOXES FULL of everything i will need for thanksgiving

a turkey, ham, stuffing veggies, pie mix and crust

e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.!

i asked the lady at the church if every city does this and she said it is a network done by angel food and yes in every town or city a church does give food for any1 who needs it just go to this site and look for ur town/city and go to that church during the days they do pantry(u might need to call ahead) and u can get all u need!

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

u can order food for really really cheap off of this site and pick it up at a local church, but if a local church provides it and u call and go in u can get it for free, no guilt included!

bisexual-1.gif BISEXUAL image by CrzyNWntNLuvcb43c1044905937f3653fecd238a1a7f149.jpg funny image by nightmare_014image006.jpg funny buttons image by kiheller001fc73503073ee28f47339b0e0988fcc6a68a.jpg funny image by Gold_Eyed_Cullen_Girl  bob.jpg bob steals cookie icon image by Dare_2_Dream_4ever RENANDSTIMPY-2.gif 2 dancing fools image by cunnbr 

sexygirls.jpg bisexual image by emily1111

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:23 PM

bump!

i figured there is some1 here that can use this

I love love love my SPC. Mosley and our 2 beautiful children<3 

bisexual-1.gif BISEXUAL image by CrzyNWntNLuv

yeah...be jealous...^^he's mine:)

mamivon2
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:25 PM

we use Angel food all the time. Love it

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:33 PM

bump

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Quoting _mimimosley_:

bump

Septpreggo
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM

thats too funny i was just going to make a post about this after seeing people say they cant afford thanksgiving, luckily ive never had to use one but there are food pantrys in just about every town, in my town there are 2 food pantrys on one street next to each other, nobody should go without thanksgiving dinner

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:32 PM

that is so true, and 1 of the reasons i posted this

Quoting Septpreggo:

thats too funny i was just going to make a post about this after seeing people say they cant afford thanksgiving, luckily ive never had to use one but there are food pantrys in just about every town, in my town there are 2 food pantrys on one street next to each other, nobody should go without thanksgiving dinner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)