Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fingerless gloves...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:23 AM
  • 14 Replies

Anyone else like them?? My DD loves them and I found this tutorial while browsing online for some new ones for Christmas. Now I can make tons of them and get off cheap. I think these will make cute gifts for the teens and tweens on your lists. Anyway, thought I'd share.

http://rufflesandstuff.blogspot.com/2009/10/tutorial-fingerless-glovesfrom-socks.html

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hayliesmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:26 AM

I love them, but I like the kind that are mittens, and then u fold back the mitten and it turns into fingerless gloves.  Mittens are soooo much warmer imo, but I hate not being able to use my hands.

bablondie
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:27 AM

Yes, my dd and I just bought some at Fashion Bug just like these, 9.99$ plus a coupon.

Quoting Hayliesmom:

I love them, but I like the kind that are mittens, and then u fold back the mitten and it turns into fingerless gloves.  Mittens are soooo much warmer imo, but I hate not being able to use my hands.

Tips, ideas, shopping, health, moms, Gluten-free, quick recipes, frugal living, reviews, weight loss efforts, funny stuff and more! bablondie.blogspot.com

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:28 AM

i buy mine from hot topic!

i think they can go w/ anything u wear. sweats jeans, whatever, i have about 30 different pair, all different styles & colors.

i wear them almost everyday during the winter, i have all different kinds of styles, i <3 them! makes me feel kinda wierd knowing that i am 26 and u are talking about they r a good gift for a teen:)

OH WELL IM OVER IT!

i do like them a lot tho

bisexual-1.gif BISEXUAL image by CrzyNWntNLuvcb43c1044905937f3653fecd238a1a7f149.jpg funny image by nightmare_014image006.jpg funny buttons image by kiheller001fc73503073ee28f47339b0e0988fcc6a68a.jpg funny image by Gold_Eyed_Cullen_Girl  bob.jpg bob steals cookie icon image by Dare_2_Dream_4ever RENANDSTIMPY-2.gif 2 dancing fools image by cunnbr 

sexygirls.jpg bisexual image by emily1111

mom-2-4kids
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:29 AM

Yeah I know what you mean but for my DD this is just a fashion trend that she's into right now. I'm sure it will pass eventually but until it does she will have plenty for her use lol.

Quoting Hayliesmom:

mom-2-4kids
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:31 AM

HAHA...sorry about that. I do have a few pairs as well. I buy mine at Hot Topic too lol. IDK...to me though I use them as a fashion accessory lol.

Quoting _mimimosley_:

i think they can go w/ anything u wear. sweats jeans, whatever, i have about 30 different pair, all different styles & colors.

i wear them almost everyday during the winter, i have all different kinds of styles, i <3 them! makes me feel kinda wierd knowing that i am 26 and u are talking about they r a good gift for a teen:)

OH WELL IM OVER IT!

i do like them a lot tho

MadameReeseCup
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:32 AM

Yes..love them.  I got the mitten kind too from Victoria Secret.  So much better then regular gloves..IMO 

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in
primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe
that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe
that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is
another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

mom-2-4kids
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:37 AM

These are my faves!!

Red And Black Lace Tie Up Fingerless Gloves Sku 233565

Quoting mom-2-4kids:

HAHA...sorry about that. I do have a few pairs as well. I buy mine at Hot Topic too lol. IDK...to me though I use them as a fashion accessory lol.

Quoting _mimimosley_:

OH WELL IM OVER IT!

i do like them a lot tho

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:40 AM

i have a lot like that different fabrics and colors

Quoting mom-2-4kids:

These are my faves!!

Red And Black Lace Tie Up Fingerless Gloves Sku 233565

Quoting mom-2-4kids:

Quoting _mimimosley_:

OH WELL IM OVER IT!

i do like them a lot tho

HannahYu
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:40 AM

I'm sorry..I am extremely new to Cafe Mom but what does DD stand for?  Everytime I see it I think of "Designated Driver" :/.

ColieO
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:41 AM

I like them, but they ARE kind of pointless. lol.

I like the mittens that are also the fingerless gloves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)