Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holiday photos of our family.... Let me know what you think???

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:44 AM
  • 18 Replies

these are some of our holiday photos we had taken last weekend... let me know what oyu think.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meagansmama1009
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:46 AM

very cute! I love the second to the last, the height difference is cute! 

CafeMom Tickers
Emmariel
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:46 AM

Awww...they are cute! Are you trying to decide which to send out to people or do you just get pictures taken each year? I like them. If you're trying to choose one to send to people I think the one with your dog. So cute! And you have a great smile!

LilMama814
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:49 AM

Quoting Emmariel:

Awww...they are cute! Are you trying to decide which to send out to people or do you just get pictures taken each year? I like them. If you're trying to choose one to send to people I think the one with your dog. So cute! And you have a great smile!

thank you so much!
LilMama814
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:50 AM

Quoting meagansmama1009:

yah im super short and he's super tall.. lol everyone thinks its funny! hehehe but thank you for the compliments
QUEENCYNTHIA
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:53 AM

I LOVE THE PICTURES :) BUT THEY KIND OF LOOK LIKE ENGAGEMENT PICS RATHER THAN HOLIDAY PICS?!?! BUT STILL CUTE

meagansmama1009
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:56 AM

I think its adorable!!! I bet he makes you feel delicate and fragile huh? lol DH is the first person Ive ever been with that is TALLER than me (he has 5in on me) and I love it cause it makes me feel small and dainty! lol 

Quoting LilMama814:

Quoting meagansmama1009:

yah im super short and he's super tall.. lol everyone thinks its funny! hehehe but thank you for the compliments

CafeMom Tickers
LilMama814
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:57 AM

Quoting QUEENCYNTHIA:

I LOVE THE PICTURES :) BUT THEY KIND OF LOOK LIKE ENGAGEMENT PICS RATHER THAN HOLIDAY PICS?!?! BUT STILL CUTE

well she took some for us to put in our home... but yes they look like engagement pictures because we yet to have a baby in the picture... We just lost our son...

cjsix
by faith on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:57 AM

I like the second to last pic the best ...although they are all nice.It's sweet and romantic.

LilMama814
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:58 AM

Quoting meagansmama1009:

I think its adorable!!! I bet he makes you feel delicate and fragile huh? lol DH is the first person Ive ever been with that is TALLER than me (he has 5in on me) and I love it cause it makes me feel small and dainty! lol 

Quoting LilMama814:

Quoting meagansmama1009:

yah it makes me feel small and dainty... cause i am compared to my giant. lol

nikki241
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:59 AM

Thats awful, im so sorry for your loss,

I think the pics are great, you guys look so cute together!

Quoting LilMama814:

Quoting QUEENCYNTHIA:

well she took some for us to put in our home... but yes they look like engagement pictures because we yet to have a baby in the picture... We just lost our son...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)