Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now I really know I am crazy!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:20 AM
  • 11 Replies

I have such a rampant case of "social anxiety disorder"...... that I actually expect people to say mean things to me!!

And isn't it sad that I am a little disappointed that people don't say mean things to me??

And what drives me the most CRAZY....... is when people don't say anything to me at all!!!   I am such a spicy cheese ball of crazy that  I don't even know how to accept when people are nice to me!!

I think......"Do they really think that??.......  What are they saying about me when I'm not around??"     "They can't really mean that!!"

Yeah...... I will be paying my  therapist's new summer house!! 

Thanks for reading my latest nervous breakdown!!  LOL!!!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liddellmama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:25 AM

Aww I am right there with you mama, we can be crazy together :) 

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
UncondtnlLove
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:27 AM

Should I laugh with you or give you a hug, lol? It's okay, I've had my breakdowns too. I had one today actually. This site is my saving grace though. Seriously though, I don't think that I'm crazy, I just think that everyone else is, lol. Or at least in my world that's how it goes. 

chair.r13
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:28 AM

I used to feel that way, but then I realised that I am not important enough for everyone to be thinking about all of the time lol (no offense Momma, that wasn't a dig. Since you auctually have a disorder that's different)

liddellmama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:31 AM

Did you ever miss alot of school too? Man I would miss so much b/c I would have an anxiety attack almost every morning, like throwing up and hyperventilating and everything.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
UncondtnlLove
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:32 AM

You know, I actually have to remind myself of this sometimes too, lol. I mean who better to give me a reality check than myself, right? I would hope that people have better things to do than sit around thinking about me all day and if they don't then they're the ones with the real problem.

Quoting chair.r13:

I used to feel that way, but then I realised that I am not important enough for everyone to be thinking about all of the time lol (no offense Momma, that wasn't a dig. Since you auctually have a disorder that's different)

Ethanmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:32 AM

I don't think you're crazy at all! I'm constantly thinking about what mean things people really mean then they give me a compliment or even a smile in the isle of the grocery store.

Littles1921
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:35 AM

THANK YOU My Dr. has always said that!!  But I really needed to hear it tonight!!  I am who I am........  who cares what anyone else thinks!!  LOL!

Quoting UncondtnlLove:

You know, I actually have to remind myself of this sometimes too, lol. I mean who better to give me a reality check than myself, right? I would hope that people have better things to do than sit around thinking about me all day and if they don't then they're the ones with the real problem.

Quoting chair.r13:

MommynMonster
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:36 AM

I know what you mean, it's the reason I'm here and not out in public. I'm even scared to talk to the dr about it for fear of what will happen.

Littles1921
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:38 AM

Hey Girl!!!  We should look into a deal at the Dr's office!! (Maybe they have a group rate on some good medication!! LOL!;)

Quoting Ethanmom:

I don't think you're crazy at all! I'm constantly thinking about what mean things people really mean then they give me a compliment or even a smile in the isle of the grocery store.

chair.r13
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:39 AM

Hmmm, what does HE charge? Just kidding !!!

Quoting Littles1921:

THANK YOU My Dr. has always said that!!  But I really needed to hear it tonight!!  I am who I am........  who cares what anyone else thinks!!  LOL!

Quoting UncondtnlLove:

Quoting chair.r13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)