Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Susan Boyle...you like??

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:51 AM
  • 3 Replies

I never watched that or anything, but saw some Youtube or something of her. I did watch the one where Paul Potts won, I can cry to this day over his first appearance on America's Got Talent...he's naturally really talented.

Susan Boyle, I don't get all the hype. I don't think she's very good (jmo). IT says on Amazon she has broke the most pre-ordered CD 's in history.

I'm not getting it? Do you like her? Why? Why not?

btw, I love opera (Pavarotti, Andrea Bocelli), I love Josh Groban and Paul Potts. I also like R&B, and my fav is dance music. So I like all types of music, people, bands and voices.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nikki241
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:57 AM

I dont like her, i watched the full series of britains got talent, there was a lot in the news about her getting kicked out of hotels and been abusive, i personaly think shes a bit of a nut job!

Precioushands
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Oh I love her! I think part of the big hype though is because NO ONE expected anything of her...her image, her age, etc, and from just singing one song on Britian's Got Talent, now she's breaking album records! It's amazing. They're also doing a special on her. Simon Cowell, of course, will be on it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C1MYzoOuOE

You want to know what else is funny? I'm sure the girl at :29 in the clip, the one that makes the face, is FAMOUS in the UK. People have so much hate for her and she's shown in like...every clip or tidbit they show of Susan Boyle!

mistie900
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 4:27 PM

I have no idea who she is lol. I'm not very trendy and I don't watch t.v. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)