Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DID YOU SEE NEW MOON ???????!!!!!!EDIT*******

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:09 AM
  • 23 Replies

Was it good? Was it packedin the theater? lol

OK SO I SAW IT WITH DH YESTERDAY AND IT WAS OK. NOT AS GREAT AS EVERYONE IS MAKING IT TO BE BUT IT IS ALSO MY LEAST FAVORITE BOOK TOO SO,LOL. I AM HOWEVER VERY EXCITED TO SEE ECLIPSE AND HOPEFULLY BREAKING DAWN IF THEY DECIDE TO MAKE IT !

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lcappytan05
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:10 AM

(sad face) I can't see it until December 11th-13th because we live in Germany and that's when it comes to the theater on our post...I really envy some of you in the states...lol.

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

Annemarie01
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:13 AM

i saw it and they had 3 theaters open for the showing and they were sold out so in order to get good seats we saw the 9 o'clock showing of twilight. and it was awesome can't wait for the next one to come out.  oh and i am completely exhausted right now and heading to work.

anetrnlov
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:14 AM

Nope...didn't see the first one either....heck I haven't even read the books.  lol

wedding website

jmsbowtie
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:14 AM

Yep saw it at midnight...I loved it....Our theater was packed because we live in a small town and the theater rooms are small maybe sit like 50ish people to a room they had five rooms going but I think that they should have used the other 3 rooms too.  Totally worth it.

Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:15 AM

I got tickets to the 11 pm tomorrow night. I hope it's good.

momto3infl
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:16 AM

I go tonight at 7pm with hubby and dd.  May be going again at 10pm with a some friends. 

Update:  Saw it at 7pm then again at 10pm and LOVED IT!

jmsbowtie
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:16 AM

I wish that we would have saw the 9 o clock showing of Twlight just so we could have got better seats and stayed together but my SIL's didn't have the money to see both.  I kinda sucked cause we all ended up in different theaters (there was 8 of us).  But oh well now we know for next time.  The movie still rocked.

Quoting Annemarie01:

i saw it and they had 3 theaters open for the showing and they were sold out so in order to get good seats we saw the 9 o'clock showing of twilight. and it was awesome can't wait for the next one to come out.  oh and i am completely exhausted right now and heading to work.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:36 AM

I'm going solo for some "me time" today at 11. Both my kids will be at school... I'm actually just "reviewing" it to see if I can take my daughter to go see it at the theater, she's only 6 so I'm making sure it's not totally different than the first one, as far as it's level of violent and sexual content.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

missingbelle
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 2:19 PM

BUMP !!!

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 22, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Nah I won't see it until Thursday night  =[  Boo!  I can't wait! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)